Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718 LastLast
    Found Bultar Swan at Target the other day. There was a guy standing there with a couple Jedi from the Coruscant wave too. No more on the pegs tho.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Forgot to post that one of the TRU's that closed is (was) in Springfield, DelCo, PA, which is the one closest to where my parents live. Haven't made my way to Media to see if that was closed also.
    Luckily, the one here in Newark is still open. It has a great location, right next to I-95, reachable by customers in 4 different states(if you include DE. Others are PA, NJ and MD.) within about a 20 min drive.
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

At WM yesterday I found Scorch, and at Target I found the Utapau Clone and Foul Modeema (or whatever his name is). Still forgot to get the Easter Egg kit though.
    YVH-1 head

I never did get that Easter Egg kit. I did return to Target yesterday though. I found the 2nd firefighter that I wanted, as well as all the vintage fig's except for the scout trooper. The vintage fig's were 11.99, I think they were still 9.99 at TRU (where I got Greedo a week or 2 ago).

I only make it out shopping about once a week now. If anyone that might happen to read this has scout's in their area could pick one (or four ) up for me I'd greatly appreciate it Thanks!

edit: Just now opening the Tusken. The clamshell was sealed using some sort of heated crimping device, whereby opeing the package destroys the clamshell. I don't know if this is just Target or not, as the Greedo from TRU was sealed with tape, as was the 1st vintage wave last year.
    YVH-1 head

Some of the VTSC were taped, but most are heat sealed to avoid people stealing the tabs.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

2 days ago I received my TC-14 bust (chrome plated 3PO) SWS.com. I had ordered the Lucas Family, too, from them, and it still hasn't arrived even though it shipped first.

Today I got the CW deco gunship from TRU, will be opening it shortly.
    YVH-1 head

It's been a while since I've posted here. On Sun I found a R5 - D4 and a 501st trooper at TRU. Still looking for the Sandtrooper and the ANH Luke from that set.
    YVH-1 head

Tonight I found the Ewok Throne 3PO, Jerjerrod, and a Shocktrooper.

My SS Han excl was shipped and should arrive Mon.

Rec'd notification that my card will be charged in a couple days for the Mace excl.

Yay!
    YVH-1 head

I got my SS Mace on Tues, and am expecting another SS fig today (forget which one). Now I just have to go and open them all up... The only SS I've opened so far has been Luke.

More good SS news for me - my Wait-List for Sith Ani SDCC Excl was converted to a real order! Yay! I had missed both versions of Ani.

Looking forward to reserving Plo Koon today.
    YVH-1 head

Reserved my SS Ex Plo Koon.

SDCC Ani-vader should arrive Mon, and just received tracking for Qui Gonn, which should arrive 9/28.

I need to follow up on Clone Busts and try to get an estimated shipping for the Fett blaster from MR.
    YVH-1 head