Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718 LastLast
    In Target I found the DS Gunner. In KB found (and bought) 2 Naboo soldiers and Rep Been, as well as a black and white Endor trooper.

KB had the DV Unleashed in the new packaging (might've been the former Best Buy Excl). Package was HUGE.

They also had some of the electronic lightsabers in the new 30th packaging. The ends say 77 - 07, or something.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Wow, not too much happening here in Delaware lately... Will try to pick it back up.
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Today I purchased the Obi Jedi Fighter w/ Hyperspace Ring at TRU. Saw it there for the past couple of weeks but haven't had the cash. After looking at SSG's photo's from ToyFair, it looks like I'll need to start savibg a ton of money.
    YVH-1 head

Last weekend I found 4 new Evo packs - TFU Secret Apprentice, Fett Legacy, Jedi Legacy, and the new Sith Legacy; I didn't get the TFU tho, figured I'd moer likely see that one again. Also got 3PO with Salacious Crumb. And at some point received my Sideshow Ilum Padme.
    YVH-1 head

AT Wm today, found and purchased: Grevious Starfighter, AT-AP, and Comic Pack 16 (Clone Commando and SBD from SW: Tales). Also saw the exclusive Jabba's band sets, but already have the original fig's. WM had new planograms up, w/ SW much more prominently displayed towards "front" on the aisle. They still have about 6 RotS Pregnant Padme's.

Also stopped at TRU... They have a nice set up, with about 30 pegs for figs, but about 95% of them are SL fig's.
    YVH-1 head

I found all 6 exclusive Order 66 packs at Target this morning, as well as Cmdr Neyo in the SL line, with a cpt Rex sticker.
    YVH-1 head

Stopped at WM this morning... Found BD DV and EVO Trooper from TFU. I might be confused (that'd be a first), but weren't these suppsed to be held until 7/26. Also found, from SL, Ewoks Romba and Graak, Shadow Stormie, Zev Senesca, and Covert Ops Trooper.

Opened up the 2 TFU figs. Haven't really played with them, but first impressions...

DV - Looks cool without armor; the pieces they give to 'complete' him don't seem to fit too well.

EVO - Looks great. Ball jointed neck, with flexible air hoses that allow him to turn / tilt his head. Would like to see that on some of the pilot figs. One general gripe I have is the inability of figs to really hold the 2 handed weapons with 2 hands. Bastardo's!
    YVH-1 head

Well, remembered the answer to my own question tonight... Clone Wars figs on 7/26.

While up to see my mom in PA today I was able to stop in both a KB and a Target. Found Maris Brood (who seems to have about the oddest waist on any SW fig), Juno Eclipse, and the Jump Trooper. Jump Trooper's description on the back says they have a jet pack, for short 'jumps', but there is none on the fig. ????
    YVH-1 head

Found General Tso and his chickens at TRU this morning (Gen Kota). It looks like the only TFU fig I still need is the black Royal Guard.

Was at Target over the weekend. They changed the endcap that had the Order 66 on it to Speedracer, and couldn't find any Order 66 left anywhere. Still haven't seen the Ex Battle Rancor.

Was looking over the different state forums listed, and 25 of the 50 states haven't had a singal post in 2 years (since '06), and 5 of those states haven't had any posts (not counting posts that say there are no posts ).
    YVH-1 head

I almost didn't go to my TRU's midnight madness on Fri night because I was tired and wanted to got o bed, but I was glad I did go. I felt I had to go to help ensure that there could possibly be future madness'.

Funds were / are a little tight, so I only bought 5 fig's (Quarren, Mon Cal, quad cannon clone, IG lancer droid, and CW clone with rocket launcher) + the free holo Grevious, as well as the Homing Spider Droid and the Padme Evolutions.

As i mentioned earlier, I was tired, and didn't feel like arriving early. I got there a couple min's after midnight and the line was still advancing into the store. I would guess there might've been about 100 people total. What was really cool about it was the number of kids there with their parents, about half the group. The collectors were putting out some serious cash. I saw a couple get what looked like at least 1 of everything: each LEGO, BMF, AT-TE, fig's, you name it. I didn't see any of them cash out, but it must've been at least a thousand bucks.

There were 2 sad parts to it. The first was that said collectors, while looking thru the figs, pretty much made it so no one else could look thru them (reminded me of TPM MM in Denver at C1). So it was sad that it seemed the collector mentality hasn't changed (gotta have those 1st day of issue stickers!). The 2nd sad thing was that TRU had not planned for this business. All they had set up for it was the same thing I would see if I go in tomorrow morning at 10. This particular TRU has done a MM before. They could have put extra product on the floor to accomodate a specialized consumer. After 20 minutes they had to restock the figs and the LEGO's, and I think the AT-TE's as well.

Well, that's my MM report from Newark, Delaware. I'll need to get myself over to the Borders sometime this week to check out any books that came out.
    YVH-1 head