Hybrid View

Question When is "Once upon a Toy.." opening + who's going?

I was wondering what day and what time the new "Once upon a toy" in Downtown disney California will be opening. Will they for sure have the Star Tours figures and how much will they cost? Is anyone else on the board planning on going?

CLAW

There's no "Once Upon a Toy" store opening in Downtown Disney in California, only at the Downtown Disney in Florida; and that one officially opens on Aug 1st but is supposedly already open. And they already have the Star Tours figures.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I wish I could go to get the Star Tours figures, but sadly I can't. No money and no transportation...
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

i wish i could too, but alas...no way to california. they really should make these avaliable to everyone somehow
    i need an ephant mon, who wants to help? :D

The store in Downtown Disney is open, although I've seen it called by 2 different names (Toys Fantastic and Once Upon a Toy). Anyway, it's there and the Star Tours toys are there, I went on 7/28 and they had a pretty good supply of the figures.