Thread: nine alive!!!

nine alive!!!

YAY!!!!
    {{{r2dee2}}}
    {{{VT}}}

Are you referring to those nine coal miners who were trapped in Pennsylvania? If so, YAYYY!!! After hearing on the news today that there had been no signals from them since Thursday, I was beginning to fear the worst.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

I haven't seen the news, so I assume that your talking about the miners.

I hope that is the case. I was geting woriedt that the rescuers wouldn't reach them in time w/ all the setbacks.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

I just caught the 10:00 news over here and they said that all nine miners were found alive about one hour ago. They didn't give any details on their medical condition though. Good news nonetheless.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Originally posted by bigbarada
    I just caught the 10:00 news over here and they said that all nine miners were found alive about one hour ago. They didn't give any details on their medical condition though. Good news nonetheless.
    From what I heard they are alive and in decent medical condition.
    "Adventure, excitement... a Jedi craves not these things." - Silent Bob, Mallrats

"In my experience there's no such thing as luck." - Ben Kenobi

Game discussion, all the time any time.www.videogametheater.com/forum

That's amazing, I didn't hear anything about them since Friday night, about how they started drilling for them again.
    "hopped up on Jar Jar Binks"

That's good.
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

That is very good news. Its nice to hear that they are ok.
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."

That's very good news, I'm glad they're safe! Did they have a light down there with them? Has anyone ever been down a mine/cave with no light, it's fun isn't it :happy:. Me and my wife went down a cave a couple of years ago and the guide turned off all the lights and she started screaming, I was laughing so hard I nearly threw up !

Anyway...glad they're safe.

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection