Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Question why are you a jedi/sith???

i am a jedi at the moment because i love to be on the good side....and my avatar suites the good side.
    why are you a jedi or a sith?
    hango
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

I'm a Jedi because I'd rather fight for good than for bad. Plus I wanted to use Mace Windu as my avatar because Sam Jackson is my favourite actor, and it'd look strange me being a Sith with a good guy as my avatar.

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

well, soon you will be maces actuall rank! jedi master! so you can have the same rank as your favirote actor!! pretty cool!
    hango

I choose Jedi because my RP character is Jedi..and because of my name "InsaneJediGirl"
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

Turncoat that I am, I switch sides whenever it suits me.

I became a sith after about 700 posts. I became bored and frustrated with the lack of action and intrigue. Now I am a Sith Lord, or something. That, and apparantly I am a bad bad bad person.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

well, with a name like darthvyn, it's gotta be sith.

i dunno, i just have a fascination with this subset of force adepts. there's something grandiose about falling to the temptations of the dark side that is interesting. its the baser, animalistic, survival at any costs, powered by the primal emotions side of the force!
    Nachos are the right of all sentient beings.

The guns... They've stopped!
    - Dan Akroyd, Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope

I am a Sith (And always will be) because I have always liked the Sith, and their powers are not limited by good. (Force lightning, etc.) I also prefer blood red lightsabers...
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC

i can change too! i just look dumb with a yoda ava. and being a sith lord...
    hango

Because I'm truely evil. Plus Sith get a better wardrobe then the goodie goodie jedi's. Who wants to dress like a monk, when you get the option of cool black robes, black leather, black armor, and black cloaks, with a nice red lightsaber to accent the outfit. Not to mention the amount of people that dislike JJB, it's sort of revenge to make him a Sith. Not to mention that he is responsible for the rise of the Empire, and the fall of the Jedi, from a certain point of view. Plus the Force Lightning is a cool perk.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.