Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Plundering and pillaging the Spanish Main! Arrr!
    Originally posted by brandon
    Yes, but is Anakin or Sidious going to kill Mace in your diorama? I think it would look alot better in Anakin takes out Mace instead of Ki.
    It would look better, I am going to do a minidiorama of Anakin doing that actually. You get to see the electrosaber in action. But I wanted to glorify Mace a bit in the diorama instead of just having him get forcelightninged to death. But there will be an electric surprise when Mace is killed. I think Sidious would be more likely to kill Mace, but Anakin would look better doing it.
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC

Yes, I agree with you on that and I can't wait to see the minidiorama of Anakin in action.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

Ok, I'm not doing a minidiorama exactly, it is more like new scenes to the previous diorama. Anakin is impaling Mace, causing both electrocution and a normal lightsaber wound-
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC

Here's a closeup. This is one scene where Primal Scream Mace would have been a lot better...-
    Last edited by Darth Sidious; 07-28-2002 at 07:48 PM.

Finally, Anakin, being the arrogant person he is, raises his electrosaber in victory as he stands over Mace's stiff. I really liked the lighting on this one. Forgive the thin wrist, we all know how it is with HD Anakin.-

Very impressive Darth Sidious, and very quick you were to post some new pics. They look pretty cool; I really hope this is how it will play out in the movies.

Thanks, I appreciate it. I would like to see that too...except we most likely wont get to see an electrosaber...

Well you never know if George Lucas is browsing the forums. He might pic up the idea from your posts. LOL

Lol...That would be great...Then I could sue him! Jk, if he really used them I'd definitely let him without any problem... I wonder what his username would be...I'll go make a thread about that!

watchin chappelles show the lost episodes.
    which mace is that? the preview for EI? or the regular EI one..?
    h.
    Sampsonite! i was way off!