Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    And here is a closeup-
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	closeupyodasidious.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	145.7 KB 
ID:	3128  
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC

pretty cool! i wish i had my digital camera at home so i could take a pic of my anikan battle!
    h.
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

i'am making my own jedi massacere diorama only the clone troopers have turned on the jedi and are trying to destory them while mace windu and count dooku fight
    "Fought well you have my old padawan"-Yoda

"This is just the begining"-Count Dooku

be sure to check out my site http://pub78.ezboard.com/bgundamhangerrpg

There all awesome!!!!
    "Eat My Shorts"-Bart Simpson
    "I SEE YOU''-Sauron the Dark Lord
    -Maul- l_l

how'd you make Yoda fly??
    "hopped up on Jar Jar Binks"

I tied a thin black string to his back then tied the string to this strange lamp which was right above Sidious. You cant really see the string, which I liked. I just got the new Yoda...I wish I could have used him instead.
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC

i might be able to do that with the new yoda!
    h.

you can change sidious
    "Fought well you have my old padawan"-Yoda

"This is just the begining"-Count Dooku

be sure to check out my site http://pub78.ezboard.com/bgundamhangerrpg

I could use my new Yoda...Im considering it. Im not sure if I will though, it might not make a whole lot of difference. We'll see...

it looks a hell of a lot better with the new yoda....at least in the dooku duel...i tied a black string around his waist and hung him on the bottom of my fan (it's not turned on.) now it looks like he is in mid air and fighting dooku....also...an update on my jedi massacre....iadded the AOTC paly with kit fistos lightsaber and a red blade. his hands are folded and he is holding the lightsaber in the middile!!!!!!! i hope i have pictures soon!!
    h.