Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415
    I finally got through to R2DToys this morning; apparantly both orders are in the post, sent by courier, and should arrive today... we shall see....

I've never been let down by R2DToys. They have been really good compared to a lot of online retailers I've used. The shipping costs at Galaxy Action Figures do not seem very transparent - that's how a lot of retailers seem to stuff you.

I know R2DToys remain my first choice to use in the UK at the moment.

Update on My R2DToys Delivery

Hey, I finally got my two orders, though the courier was a day late due to the Xmas workload. R2DToys were snowed under with orders hence their inability/apathy towards replying to e-mails, though I would have appreciated a short mail to let me know why my order was so late in being dispatched. However, an item won from R2DToys on eBay came within 48 hours, so their service is back up to scratch.

I've just ordered the latest figures [Wampa, Rieekan, Luke Hoth, etc] and R2DToys reckon they will be with me before Christmas. Good stuff!

Best wishes to all UK collectors for the festive season.

- John

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Cast Iron
    I've just ordered the latest figures [Wampa, Rieekan, Luke Hoth, etc] and R2DToys reckon they will be with me before Christmas. Good stuff!
    i have tried to order these but all i get is their 'email me when in stock' button, even though i got an email from them saying they would be getting limited stock. guess i was too late.

Quote Originally Posted by arctangent
    i have tried to order these but all i get is their 'email me when in stock' button, even though i got an email from them saying they would be getting limited stock. guess i was too late.
    All those items should be readily available to customers through the site; you may have stumbled onto duplicate product entries that were not updated to incorporate the items' availablity. I experienced this problem.

After looking at my VISA bill in abject horror, I decided to stop collecting SW toys, but after receiving my box of Hoth wave figures I changed my mind!! I will instead be jettisoning all the action figure scale spaceships to free up much-needed room in my back bedroom [and help pay off debt]. Sadly, I had already presold the new R2DToys Hoth Wave figures before I got the delivery, so I will just have to reorder another selection. This time, I have the patience to wait until they come down in price... 15.00 for an Ultra figure is just too much.

Wow i didnt realise how close this place is to me. I just live down seven sisters. I must visit!!!