Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    R2Dtoys must be better than Toys r us. I think anyway
    they seem to get new figs before america
    Amazing!!!!
    How do they get them so early though.......................???
    Ireland rule!!!!!
    Next on List : Destroyer Droid (Arena Battle) ,Clone Trooper with Speeder bike, Geo Arena, Dooku Speeder, Aayla Secura (Jedi Knight), Barris Offee (Jedi Knight), Commerce Guild Spider Droid!!!!!

Because they're jammy b'st'rds!
    Look - I'm Princess Leia!

dam straight
    hehe
    Ireland rule!!!!!
    Next on List : Destroyer Droid (Arena Battle) ,Clone Trooper with Speeder bike, Geo Arena, Dooku Speeder, Aayla Secura (Jedi Knight), Barris Offee (Jedi Knight), Commerce Guild Spider Droid!!!!!

Originally posted by patchiswelsh
    How do they get them so early though.......................???
    I think the man that runs it know Hasbro well, or has something to do with Hasbro anyway.
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

I wonder if the deliver on saturdays??????
    anyone???
    Ireland rule!!!!!

Their shop is certainly open on Saturdays - but I think they just use standard postal services, which would mean that parcels might arrive then.

If I placed on order on Sunday (which I did), do you think that would make it arrive a day later than if I ordered on a weekday?
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

I expect so. They're a small outfit (max 4 people I think) and I think Sunday is their one day off!

So, how does it work then, are you just ordering from the web-site, or are you ordering directly from the shop, what I'm trying to say is, are the shop and the web-site separate?
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

I've only ever bought from the shop myself, but they're such a small unit that I think the two are one and the same - a delivery comes in, and they list them on their website pretty much as soon as they've opened the cases and sorted the goods.

If you chance to drop into the shop while they're in the middle of unloading, they're usually happy to sell you then-and-there anything that's not already spoken-for or pre-ordered.
    I've been lucky like this once or twice.

I think the vast majority of their business IS done over the web, though - a lot of stuff is often marked as "sold", even while it's still on the shelves.
    I've never seen the shop packed, either - I've dropped in on a Saturday several times and been the only customer in the place.
    "Afterlife, aftershave - don't hold with any of it!" - Sir Henry Rawlinson.