Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Blimey

I just bought a figure off R2Dtoys.com
    And how right were you guys!!
    I ordered it at 10pm on wednesday and it came at 10am on friday
    wow
    Ireland rule!!!!!
    Next on List : Destroyer Droid (Arena Battle) ,Clone Trooper with Speeder bike, Geo Arena, Dooku Speeder, Aayla Secura (Jedi Knight), Barris Offee (Jedi Knight), Commerce Guild Spider Droid!!!!!

are r2dtoys.com getting any new figs soon??
    Ireland rule!!!!!
    Next on List : Destroyer Droid (Arena Battle) ,Clone Trooper with Speeder bike, Geo Arena, Dooku Speeder, Aayla Secura (Jedi Knight), Barris Offee (Jedi Knight), Commerce Guild Spider Droid!!!!!

Don't know - haven't been for a couple of weeks, but you can ring them on (020-)8340-5566 and ask.
    "Afterlife, aftershave - don't hold with any of it!" - Sir Henry Rawlinson.

if i order a fig tonight do you think it will come on saturday??
    anyone got their figs on saturday???
    Ireland rule!!!!!

Their site says they're closed "today until tomorrow" - don't know if this INCLUDES tomorrow or not.

However - they ARE now taking pre-orders on Padme (pilot) and the four accessory sets (the former should be there this Sat, the latter a week later), so I'm guessing they're getting a new delivery roundabout now.

I've just made my first online purchase with them (rather than going to the shop) so I'll see how long it takes...
    "Afterlife, aftershave - don't hold with any of it!" - Sir Henry Rawlinson.

I might order Lott Dodd, when he comes in. I'd love to get the Stormtrooper four-pack, is it worth it?
    "There is no pain where strength lies"-Darth Maul
    "You must join me, Obi-Wan, and together we will destroy the Sith!"-Count Dooku

Looks like it would be worth it
    price not too bad

i hope the do a set like that with the super battle droid
    Ireland rule!!!!!

The stormtrooper builder pack is definately worth the 14 R2dtoys are asking. Its a US Fan Club exclusive, so generally anything like that costs a packet over here, but R2's price is fantastic.

The stormtroopers are exactly the same as the commtech figure but without the battle damage, and they were a very much wanted figure when they came out. A commtech Stormie will now cost you anything from 10+, so 14 for 4 of them is a deal you can't miss out on.

As for Super B-D builder packs, probably not for years yet. It took 2 years to get the Stormtrooper pack.
    TK6540 of the UK Garrison

R2DTOYS are doing a damn site better than the larger companies. I've been tryig to get an order i with hasbro and their website ordering system is goosed. I tried phoning the customer services department and there's onlay an answerphone message and no option to speak directly with a real person.

I've tried for two days to order with them online and spent all day today trying to phone them. No joy so they can **** themselves as far as I'm concerned. I'll order everything from the smaller companies and although it's a little more expensive at least it arives in good nick and you get decent customer services. R2DTOYS, Popcorn, Toypalace, The Entertainer, they all do you right. stuff the big companies who can't be bothered with the people who matter - us. I don't agree that the customer is always right but the customer is what the whole thing is about. hasbro and TRU seem to think they should just warehouse everything and that's that. The magic shipping fairies will sort all the rest out like Santa.
    Example - I ordered from Popcorn on a sunday night. They processed the order monday morning. got an e-mail monday teatime saying the order was shipped out. The parcel arrived Tuesday morning at half seven am. That's from Darlington to West Cheshire. I couldn't believe it to be honest. You don't get much beter than that on standard shipping. Yeah, not even on next day delivery charge rates. just ordinary postage rates. Chuffing brilliant!!!!
    Lately Toypalace has been excellent too. Just three days from Germany is cool.
    R2DTOYS I've had slight problems with delayed deliveries but that's the courier not the shop. I've checked the shipping dates against deliveries and it's the courier service they use that's poo.
    But that could just be something to do with the local warehouse of whichever firm it is.

But yeah, stuff the big firms and us the little ones who actually care.

Popcorn lives survice sounds great
    glad i am using them with my pre-ordered edstroyer droid
    which are due in very soon
    Ireland rule!!!!!