Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    I ordered the Stormtrooper four-pack, along with a second Saga Royal Guard, last night. I'm waiting by the letterbox!
    "There is no pain where strength lies"-Darth Maul
    "You must join me, Obi-Wan, and together we will destroy the Sith!"-Count Dooku

R2DToys now have Jango & Clonetrooper pilots in stock, and I see they've had another delivery of Lott Dod, Watto, etc.

More preview figures are to come later next week - I've reserved mine already, but there may be some of the new deluxe Anakin, Geonosian & clone-biker that haven't been spoken-for yet.
    "Afterlife, aftershave - don't hold with any of it!" - Sir Henry Rawlinson.

16 is a bit too much for me
    i will wait till they get the normal shipment in
    maybe they will be 7.50 like dlx yoda and c-3po
    i can't wait for arena!!!!
    Ireland rule!!!!!
    Next on List : Destroyer Droid (Arena Battle) ,Clone Trooper with Speeder bike, Geo Arena, Dooku Speeder, Aayla Secura (Jedi Knight), Barris Offee (Jedi Knight), Commerce Guild Spider Droid!!!!!

I feel that 16 is too much for a figure, not when I could wait a while and get it at half that price.
    "There is no pain where strength lies"-Darth Maul
    "You must join me, Obi-Wan, and together we will destroy the Sith!"-Count Dooku

New Arrivals at R2DToys!!

They've got the Endor Rebel 4-pack in stock now, and Ephant Mon is shipping tomorrow. They said they hoped to have a couple of preview gunships, too.
    "Afterlife, aftershave - don't hold with any of it!" - Sir Henry Rawlinson.

Thumbs up

R2DToys are my main supplyer,I will only get my figures from them as they are reliable,friendly and the stuff comes well packaged,if you send them an e-mail they reply very quickly....What more can you ask? Just wish i could visit their shop,I would be skint after but hey!!! you cant take it with you....
    Lewis1977

Well saying that,i have i ordered a commtech Jawa & Gonk set from (Thetoyshop.com) at 11am and arrived the next day at 8:30am, Now that is top service, Well, packaged and perfect condition, So two fine shops in the UK now,me happy
    Lewis1977

I always used to deal with The Entertainer (thetoyshop.com), but they always seem to have the same old stuff, and don't update regulary, and normally by then I have bought it elsewhere.

I must congratulate r2dtoys on their service yet again, over the past week I have purchased 2 Silver R2's and an Endor Soldier (no beard), and all were delivered in mint condition.

Cheers to John & co, keep up the very good service.
    TK6540 of the UK Garrison

Well i have absolutely no idea what the fuss is all about but TPU just announced they're no longer having anything to do with John or R2DTOYS. The news flash screamed like a hysterical girl:
    Site Update - Supporter Removed
    Pete [Editor] Monday, November 4th 2002 - 09:09:54 PM

Due to legal reasons TPU nolonger wishes to be associated with R2DToys.

I formally request that there are no further mentions or links to this company. Due to legal reasons I will not accept public discussion of this matter on the news page or the forums.

It is up to the individual where or who they purchase from, TPU however nolonger endorses R2DToys, and so is not responsible in any way for any purchases made from them.
    I think we've established that we have no probs with John and co, so is anyone has any idea what TPU is blathering on about do let us in on it. ta.

As far as we are concerned, there is no issue.

This is our public statement of fact.

We believe that Pete has been mis-informed about something, not sure what, and has acted in a way that he feels is deserved of the situation. We are disappointed that we had no chance to 'talk' before this post was made, but we must respect his decision. In NO WAY does it reflect, or will it affect, the level of service or quality that our customers receive most of the time, nor does it change the development of our business in the future.

We stress that we are very much 'business as usual' LOL.

OK, so we have sold the shop.....because the web is doing better, makes sense to cut costs and pass you the savings/benefits. But we still have our integrity and damn-fine suppliers ! So we can all enjoy that for a long time, even though we are no longer on the UK Mainland.

We look forward to building our business with you all in the future and having fun in this world of cynicism.

Peace.

r2dtoys.com