Futurama Season 2 DVD?

I know I probably won't get a reply to this but, does anyone know if they are planning a release of the second season of Futurama? Or will they not bother now that the show has been axed?
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

Axed?!? Nooo! I thought they were bringing it back for at least one more season.
    Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter.

The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.
    ~SK

you from over seas or something? I haven't found futurama 1st season here in the states and amazon and suncoast don't have a release date for it and you're wondering about the 2nd season...

I'm still hoping for the 1st season to show up here. I'd order it from amazon.uk but I don't want to pay almost twice as much for it.

Yes, I'm from England, sorry I forgot that it wasn't released in America but if you do get it shipped over, it's well worth the money.
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

I loved the show, and I'm bumming that is done. But I will get it when and if they do release it here. If not I'll bite the "pound" and order it from amazon.uk. I still can't figure out why the pound is so strong still...$1.60 for a pound...

But I will take your recomendation to hear and I will get the 1st season on DVD.