Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: AOTC Shmi?

AOTC Shmi?

Would Hasbro ever make one with soft goods body bag?

That's a bit morbid for an action figure, don't you think? No, I don't think they will. Same reason we won't get a Aunt Beru and Uncle Owen: Charred Corpses.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Just take the POJ figure and slash her up a bit, then wrap some cloth over her. Hmmm, that gives me a great customizing idea...
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

Arrow I don't think so...

Hehehe thats quite a matured idea but seriously I don't think so... Its just too morbid an idea... Perhaps the nearest you come to that is the emperor's hagged looking face or maybe vader without his mask...

Cheers
    "It was just a little story outline with bits and pieces," -- George Lucas

I know how you feel, I'm still holding out for a Dack after being stepped on by the AT-AT figure.

Originally posted by JarJarBinks
    That's a bit morbid for an action figure, don't you think? No, I don't think they will. Same reason we won't get a Aunt Beru and Uncle Owen: Charred Corpses.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    I agree with Jar Jar but also... we have had a few "dead" figures, Jango Fett beheaded... Zam Wesell - armless and with her clawdite face on, she could be dead.
    We've had a Darth Maul cut in half too.
    But the idea of a dead or dying Shmi is too morbid and it would only really be popular with people who buy everything or who have diaramas.

Originally posted by brentfett
    I know how you feel, I'm still holding out for a Dack after being stepped on by the AT-AT figure.
    Hey I think that would be too morbid too

Cheers
    "It was just a little story outline with bits and pieces," -- George Lucas

I think they won't make one, not for it being so "morbid", but rather because they were so hard-pressed about getting us the figure in the POTJ line. With all the delays on that figure, we're lucky to have a Shmi at all!!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Why not, I mean they included her freakin' torture rack with the Anakin figure! That is what I saw in the picture wasn't it? Why shouldn't we be able to re-enact the "Torture Vader's Mom" scene we didn't get to see in the movie? A "Shmi's Corpse" figure should be no problem whatsoever.
    Postatem obscuri lateris nescitis