Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Jonna
    What a flashback! I havn't seen Magic cards in years! Nice.

Yea actually I am doing a whole bunch of "Horror Legends" cards
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Yea I'll have to work on that one. But right now I have good old Jeepers Creepers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	creepmg.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	54.3 KB 
ID:	3230  
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Here you go Caeser, Here is your Excorcist card.
    Father Merrin himself!!!!!!! "THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELLS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!"
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fmerrinmg.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	49.0 KB 
ID:	3400  
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Good work!
    That's a cool pic, there are a lot of different emotions coming through there, I love it.

A nice companion piece would (of course) be Father Karras.
    But not in his priestly garb, rather in his jogging suit ! ! !
    I just love his interview with Kinderman after his Georgetown run,
    and as far as seeing it on a card it would add some grit and a blue collar look not often associated with clergy.

Man, now I want someone to release an Exorcist figure line!

McFarlane wanted to do an Exorcist Regan figure, Caesar. But Linda Blair wanted like a million dollars for her likeness rights though, so McFarlane passed. I really hate it when actors and actresses do stuff like that, pretty much because they want to move beyond their first big roles. It's similar to Linda Hamilton and wanting to distance herself from the Terminator franchise. Even though those films are what made them both well known.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Linda Blair, go figure. She had no problem street walkering herself out for that Leslie Nielson film, Repossessed, but she won't allow a quality Pazuzu figure?

Meh, I'd much rather have a Fr. Merrin figure ! He is a maniac!

I have a confession to make, and I'll do it here instead of in Other Movies because no one reads the Card Section . . . .

Last night I bought Exorcist II: The Heretic on DVD. What was I supposed to do??? Best Buy had it on sale for $12.99 . . . as silly as the movie is, I couldn't resist completing the "trilogy."

Hmm, I wonder if RePossessed is available on DVD? :happy:

That's ok Caesar. Hey, I can understand having to have the whole series. It's just somthing necissary. Especially if you like 2 out of the 3 films, you may as well own all three. That would be like owning every Halloween movie, but the 3rd.

Caesar, Repossessed is one of my massive guilty pleasure movies. No, it is not yet out on DVD. But I do own it on widescreen Laserdisc. :happy:

Jesse "The Body" Ventura: "Hey Satan, what you gonna do now?"

Nancy: "I'm gonna grab a wrestler, suck out his eyes, and spit them down his throat."

"Mean" Jean Okerland: "Oh my!"

Jesse "The Body" Ventura: "She's talkin' to you, Mean Jean."

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Hey, hey, HEY ! ! ! Don't go referencing my confession, I may want to go back and delete that part of my post !

"Young lady, would you pull down your dress?"

"Sure!" BOING

:happy:

BTW I refuse to buy Halloween III