Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Okay the The Creeper's Battle Axe!!!!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	creepaxe.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	44.7 KB 
ID:	4076  
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Here is my best friend whom I have made into a Magic card.

Name:	glenmg.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	55.4 KB 
ID:	4100  
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Here is my brother who is a computer tech, see if you can gather my translation of him in this card.

Name:	mattmg.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	54.4 KB 
ID:	4111  
    MWHAHAHAHA!

I'm back with some more!!!!!

Here is a little preview.

Name:	ceaseassim.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	47.6 KB 
ID:	5365  
    MWHAHAHAHA!

An all new one. To dedicate the return of my favorite creatures in Magic. THE SLIVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All new to the LEGIONS expansion.

Name:	phyrexiansliv.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	59.1 KB 
ID:	5455  
    MWHAHAHAHA!

And yet another.

Name:	shadowsliv.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	75.1 KB 
ID:	5456  
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Here are the rules to the borg.

Borg Rules

A borg counts as a regular creature and an artifact creature.
    When a borg comes into play, you choose up to six cards if possible of, in this order of
    availability, non artifact creatures with an ability and creature enchantments from first your(
    in order) library, graveyard, hand and then proceed to your opponent for cards. For each
    level select a card randomly to add. Level 1 gets one card Level 2 gets 2 card etc. If you pick
    the same card for multiple level assimilations, you may choose again The borg gains the
    enchantment and/or creature's ability permanently. The abilities that apply to the original
    creature "assimilated" are applied to the borg itself not another of that creaure, Example-
    Borg fuses with Phyrexian Monitor the ability is to supply 1 black mana :regenerate
    Phyrexian monitor. As the borg he would not do that for other Pyrexian monitors in play but
    for himself. However if the ability is of a target other than the card itself then the previous
    rule does not apply. The card cannot be seperated from the Borg card whatsoever. Example-
    If a borg is put into the graveyard the card goes with and stays fused with it. So a spell that
    would bring that creature or enchantment out of the graveyard would not apply, but the two
    cards act as one. Even spells that count cards in the graveyard would not apply to the card
    attached with the borg card either. In a nutshell, it is as if the card is not there. It is
    recomended to set the fuser card aside and just remember who it belongs to if a borg card
    needs to go to a library and be shuffled.

Also any specific spell or ability that is used to damage the borg in play, cannot be used
    again in the game on any borg drone in play or ones that will come into play. That also
    applies to multiple creatures as well. A 2nd Prodigal Sorcerer cannot also have his first
    crackshot at the drone.

Name:	borgdr.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	46.3 KB 
ID:	5457  
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Here is an update on the Freddy card.

Name:	freddymagic3.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	46.4 KB 
ID:	6487  
    MWHAHAHAHA!

A new card to honor the greatest flick of 2003!!!!!!!

Name:	bofvj.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	45.0 KB 
ID:	6488  
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Hey Scruff!

Well I've got a non-Magic one to post. It's for a now defunct card game called Mythos. It was a game created by Chaosium and based on the writings on HP Lovecraft. Anyways, here is a card made for me by a buddy of mine. The pic is of me and is almost 3 years old (and I'm quite a few pounds heavier in it than I am now) but the card turned out almost professionally produced quality. I blurred out my last name because..well, I guess I'm just paranoid is all.

Name:	Hypnotist.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	35.2 KB 
ID:	6493  
    "Smeeeeee....Heeeeeee...." -- Kryten 4000