Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Dude that is cool!!!!!!

On Wizards.com they have a CALL OF CTHULHU role playing game.
    I first new of this story from Metallica's aptly titled music piece.
    Yea get some more cards coming see if you can get some other folks to get some custom cards on here. Do you play Magic The Gathering Online?
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Yeah, the guy who made this card made like a whole new expansion set worth of cards. They were very well done. I'll see if I can find some more. He made a set based in Seattle (using real locations) and a set based in Antarctica for the story "At the Mountains of Madness". If you go to chaosium.com and click on the Mythos link, there is a page that lists websites devoted to the game. A few have homemade cards. One of the most fun is one where Scooby-Doo was made into Mythos cards. Some great stuff.

I've seen Wizards D20 CoC and it's pretty cool. I've played the Chaosium version 5.0 but it's been a while. The last thing I picked up was the leather bound version of the Player's Handbook and the Elder Sign embossed on the cover. Just not enough free time to play anymore. The same with Magic on line. Fun game, but just not enough time to sit down and play a few games.
    "Smeeeeee....Heeeeeee...." -- Kryten 4000

Here is a new one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hardrain.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	39.0 KB 
ID:	6570  
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Another one.

Name:	cloudcover.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	39.3 KB 
ID:	6587  
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Man, noone in this forum has posted in almost a month, sad.....

Got a new one here.

Name:	reconstruction.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	51.2 KB 
ID:	6735  
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Hey all,

Saw this thread, thought I would contribute.

First, the magic cards were nice, good job!

the Mythos card I really can't comment on for I never played the game, so I don't know anything about it. Looked good though...

I have made a TON of Star Wars: CCG Dream cards. However, because Decipher is so anal about them I won't post a link to them. However, if you want to see them, send a PM and I'll hook you up. I'll post ONE sample just so you see what I'm talking about...

http://members.fortunecity.com/comma...aptainSolo.jpg
    PM me for more...
    “Denial is in the eyes of the person you’re arguing with.” - Me

"I try not to set standards. I don't like to show people I'm superior." - Me

Re: CCG Custom Cards, Any game series

Here is a new one inspired by the legacy of Triumph the Insult Comic Dog.

Name:	blackwolftgmmtg.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	47.1 KB 
ID:	10781  
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Well not certain if this thread will exist when Steve leaves so I saved all of my work as I am not sure if I have them backed up elsewhere but I do now. And plan to put them on my Myspace profile.
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Quote Originally Posted by scruffziller View Post
    And yet another. The first black card is my creation.
    The new expansion for Magic The Gathering finally realized my own vision and created a official Shadow Sliver!!

Name:	shadowsliv2.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	65.5 KB 
ID:	14749   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	shadowsliverreal.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	38.1 KB 
ID:	14750  
    MWHAHAHAHA!