Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thank you, thank you. Next show's at 7. Tip your wait staff.
    Formerly Known As Broke Collector $$$

They're planning on resculpting Leia or the bounty hunter costume? I thought that both were pretty good the first time around. As for Han.....argh, do we need another one? It's been said before and I'm saying it again, please stop re-releasing old 12" figures. (My only exception would be a fixed Stormtrooper).
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

What's the deal with Leia Bounty Hunter 12"?

I noticed you can pre-order the 12" Leia Bounty Hunter at TRU.com. What is the deal with this figure? I have not heard anything about it. I guess it's the Boussh (sp?) disquise, but hasn't this already been done before in a 12" with the ESB 3 pack? Is it just a repackaging of the same figure, or a new sculpt?
    Any info ( ahhemm, Jar Jarreehimm) would be appreciated.

BTW here is the link:
    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...998458-1323058

=MATT=
    * General Disclaimer- I can't spell or type- Deal with it.

Yes, it's the Leia in Boussh disguise again but with a slight resculpt according to some here.

BTW, this will probably be moved to the 12" forum.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Ooops. I forgot we now have a 12" section now

I'm doing this from work, and it's Monday. You can tell that the 12" line is not that important to me.

=MATT=
    * General Disclaimer- I can't spell or type- Deal with it.

Leia was to ship with Dengar and Zuckuss 12", but was replaced with a gray Imperial Officer. Leia now comes with new face sculpt (at least) and Han in Carbonite Block. The price was originally wrong on TRU.com, but I think everybody who ordered has been alerted to the actual price, which, if I recall, is $39.99.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

So the Imperial officer IS a different figure........since TRU.com doesn't have any pics, I didn't pre-order it cuz I thought it was the one that came out last year.
    "I take orders from just one person - ME!"

Question 12" Boushh Leia/Carbonite Block

I've been anticipating the new 12" Boushh Leia with carbonite block that should be a TRU exclusive (expected release 11-2002).
    However, I haven't heard any news about it in awhile. I've been waiting for this since last year when it was slated for release. Anyone heard any news on this? I'm hoping she won't be pushed back, but I'm almost afraid this has happened since I haven't heard anything in some time. Please someone tell me I'm wrong!
    "Zeebuss"

Well, I've been waiting for the new Boushh Leia for over a year now when she was originally slated for release. I welcome the new Han as well if he is actually included. Either way I will have this one. I have the first Boushh Leia and loved it, but i'm looking forward to the new one too. As for the whole reissuing already made figs, I agree except for this one. I mean, how many frickin' times can you make Jango Fett and Darth Maul look different folks? Enough of them (although those are in the smaller line and it's somewhat off topic.) My point is that I've been getting antsy for a long time for this one and I want it.
    "Zeebuss"