Saving Private Ryan
    The Alien series
    Predator
    Terminator series
    Jurassic Park series
    Die Hard series
    John Woo movies

Originally posted by DeadEye
    Out of all the movies mentioned so far, the only ones I've seen are Forrest Gump and Vegas Vacation.
    The Shawshank Redemption stars Morgan Freeman and Tim Robbins. It's the story of Andy Dufresne ( Tim Robbins ) who is sent to prison for a crime he didn't commit. The Seasoned convicts there, headed by Red ( Morgan Freeman ), make bets he won't last the first night, but Andy is full of surprises. Forming an unlikely friendship with Red, Andy proves his resourcefulness, winning favors from the warden. Bu as the years go by, Andy and Red never give up the dream of freedom, and together they turn hope and friendship into an uplifting bond no prison can ever take away. Excellent film.

As Good As It Gets has an all star cast with Jack Nicholson, Helen Hunt, Greg Kinnear and Cuba Gooding Jr. Nicholson plays Melvin Udall, an obsessive-compulsive novelist with Manhattan's meanest mouth. When his neighbor Simon is hospitalized, Melvin is forced to babysit Simon's dog. And that unexpected act of kindness - along with waitress Carol Connelly helps put Melvin back in the human race. One of the funniest romantic comedy movies around. It was nominated for seven Academy Awards in 1997.

Remember The Titans is based on a real-life drama and stars Denzel Washington and Will Patton. Herman Boone ( Washington ) is a tough football coach who takes over Bill Yoast's position as head coach. These two men overcome their differences, and turn a group of hostile young men into champions. Full of soul and spirit. One of the best.

The Usual Suspects has an excellent cast with Stephen Baldwin, Gabriel Byrne, Kevin Pollack, Kevin Spacey and Benicio Del Toro. Five small-time criminals get way in over their heads with twists and turns at every corner. One of the scariest crime thrillers out there, it's a who done it film right to the end. Winner of two Academy Awards.

These are a must see for you DeadEye, get out there and rent them today you won't be sorry.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

Originally posted by Quite-Long Dong
    I will be a rebel and name 10. TAKE THAT!

Terminator 2
    The Green Mile
    Shawshank Redemption
    Pulp Fiction
    Blazing Saddles
    Red Dawn
    Spaceballs
    Army of Darkness
    Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon
    What's Eating Gilbert Grape
    The Green Mile that's another I'll have to add to my list.
    Thankx Quite-Long Dong.

Brandon, thanks for listing those movies for me. I've seen parts of As Good As It Gets on TV.

Brandon, thanks for listing those movies for me. I've seen parts of As Good As It Gets on TV.
    I know you will like them if you get out and rent them. As Good As It Gets has to be seen on video because T.V. edits all the really good stuff.

Most action movies are blatantly stupid when shown on TV, because all the good bits of the fights are edited out and it looks poorly choreographed...kind of like how AOTC was in theaters!

Most action movies are blatantly stupid when shown on TV, because all the good bits of the fights are edited out and it looks poorly choreographed...kind of like how AOTC was in theaters!

I have to agree with you on that DeadEye. (poorly choreographed...kind of like how AOTC was in theaters) Now that was funny. The whole dam film was poorly edited, just chop, chop, chop. I got a little dizzy watching it jump around so much. It was like they were trying to cram a great white into a can of sardines

Brandon,

I agree with the horrible and jumpy scene transition, but Episode I was just as bad IMHO.

You think? I thought Episode II was much worse than Episode I could have ever been. Just my opinion.