Indiana Jones trilogy
    Black Hawk Down
    Saving Private Ryan
    Star Wars: PT
    Three Kings
    Braveheart
    American Graffiti

That's all I can think of for now.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Three Kings really wasn't all that good. It was more of a dark comedy than a war movie. We still have yet to have a good movie of the Gulf War.

1.The Empire Strikes Back
    2.A New Hope
    3.Attack Of The Clones
    4. Return Of The Jedi
    5.The Phantom Menace
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

Originally posted by DeadEye
    Three Kings really wasn't all that good. It was more of a dark comedy than a war movie. We still have yet to have a good movie of the Gulf War.
    Three Kings was never intended to be a realistic movie about the Gulf War, it could probably best be described as a fictional story set in a wartime environment. I will say this, the way the soldiers acted in that film is the most accurate Hollywood representation of the modern soldier's general attitude. This is speaking from over ten years of personal experience.

When I split up the trilogies into individual films, the films take a very different ranking:

#1 Fellowship of the Ring
    #2 Black Hawk Down
    #3 Empire Strikes Back
    #4 Raiders of the Lost Ark
    #5 Return of the Jedi
    #6 Saving Private Ryan
    #7 Three Kings
    #8 Braveheart
    #9 Star Wars: A New Hope
    #10 Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Bigb,

You're right about accurate depictions of the soldiers' attitudes in Three Kings...but I can assure you that morons like Conrad Vic wouldn't be in the Army....maybe the Navy or Air Force, though.

Aside from SW and Indiana Jones, I like "Bottle Rocket."

man, i could just watch that movie for days......

Originally posted by DeadEye
    Bigb,

You're right about accurate depictions of the soldiers' attitudes in Three Kings...but I can assure you that morons like Conrad Vic wouldn't be in the Army....maybe the Navy or Air Force, though.
    Actually, I've met several people in the Army who would make Conrad look like a genius. Never underestimate the power of stupidity or inbreeding.

how could no one name Dirty Work you people do not respect comedies when you see one! also thats one of my favirote movies ever
    "Fought well you have my old padawan"-Yoda

"This is just the begining"-Count Dooku

be sure to check out my site http://pub78.ezboard.com/bgundamhangerrpg

my favorite non SW movie would be American Beauty. i'm not sure where i would rank other favorites like terminator 2, back to the future trilogy
    Red 6 or Bust - 2005 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    bith tannen - 2006 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    red 6 - 2008 SSG Fantasy Football Champion

Some of My Favoriate Non-SW Movies:
    (I say some because I have an abysmal memory!)

Princess Bride
    UHF
    Dogma (all Kevin Smith, but Dogma's my favorite)
    Office Space
    Tombstone
    Monty Python & The Holy Grail
    Shawshank Redemption

Recent favorite: Lilo & Stich, GO SEE IT!