Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Indiana Jones
    The Matrix
    Harry Potter
    LOTR
    Tron
    Office Space
    Kevin Smith collected works
    If you want to find it you have to shop.

Anything Kevin Smith does, he could poop in a jar and I'd probably watch it

and Jaws 1, 2 and 3 (not that stupid-@$$ Revenge movie)
    [font=verdana]Madness take its toll. Please have exact change[/font]
    [font=verdana]Life's short and hard like a bodybuilding elf... - Blood Hound Gang [/font]
    I'm a trendy tote bag!

Dirty Work has got to be one of the single worst movies I have ever seen. If anything, the only laughs I got, were at the HORRIBLE script and Norm McDonald's HORRIBLE acting......
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Jonna
    Nowhere

Vertigo
    Doctor Zhivago
    LOTR: FOTR
    Mulholland Drive
    The Conversation
    Halloween
    LA Confidential

Great shows noone has yet mentioned: Heat, BladeRunner, Seven, and GoodFellas. Of course Raiders and Indy III, Lord of the Rings and the Matrix, to echo the sentiments of others. Last but not least - The Blair Witch Project. Movie or not, that was the scariest BS I have EVER laid eyes on. If I could go back, I would choose not to watch it. Scary.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Originally posted by jjreason
    Great shows noone has yet mentioned: Heat, BladeRunner, Seven, and GoodFellas. Of course Raiders and Indy III, Lord of the Rings and the Matrix, to echo the sentiments of others. Last but not least - The Blair Witch Project. Movie or not, that was the scariest BS I have EVER laid eyes on. If I could go back, I would choose not to watch it. Scary.
    Heat, Seven, and Goodfellas along with the Indy trilogy are among my favorites as well, but I could only select a few for my list.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!