Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Bounty Hunter Wave Cancelled?

REBELSCUM HAS JUST POSTED THAT THE BOUNTY HUNTER WAVE (#26482)THIS FALL HAS BEEN CANCELLED. CAN ANYONE CONFIRM THIS? I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO ADDING DENGAR AND ZUCKUSS TO MY COLLECTION.

Angry New 12" wave - Cancelled?

Does anyone know about a post on Rebelscum saying the 12" bounty hunters have been cancelled?

12" Bounty Hunters Cancelled
    Dustin: One of our many Rebelscouts sent this in today:
    "I just got a letter in the mail today from Hasbro stating that the 12" Bounty Hunter Assortment scheduled for this fall (Item number 26482) has been cancelled. It has been dropped from their product line."
    Last edited by DARTHVADERUSA; 07-30-2002 at 07:10 AM.
    Come to the Dark Side of the Force.

I think they will still get released, but will just be coming out next year instead of the end of this year. That happens alot to the last assortment of 12" that are scheduled for the end of the year. Besides, they got the info from a reader, that claims got it from Hasbro. So it's not like Rebelscum got the news direct from Hasbro. Until it's been confirmed, I would take it with a grain of salt.

12" Bounty Hunters Cancelled
    Dustin: One of our many Rebelscouts sent this in today:

"I just got a letter in the mail today from Hasbro stating that the 12" Bounty Hunter Assortment scheduled for this fall (Item number 26482) has been cancelled. It has been dropped from their product line."

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Being discussed already in the following thread.

http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums...threadid=12870

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

I agree with Jar Jar, since the second wave of 12" are only slowly crawling their way into stores, these could just be shelved for a few months to avoid a fall product crunch.

If this was a vendor memo, it would be more credible. But I've never heard of Hasbro directly contacting a consumer over changes to a product.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

if this is true, it lends credibility to what thrawn and jeditricks have been saying about the entire line being in trouble. this was looking to be one of the best 12 inch waves yet.

I was/am SO looking forward to adding these to my collection, along w/ Leia as Boushh! We've already had to wait a year for it.

I hope the report is wrong !
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

The Warrior Forum's gone, now this!!

DOOMED! WE'RE DOOOMED!!!!

THE END IS AT HAND!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    MTFBWY, FMTPO!!!

the new warrior forum is supposed to launch on thursday, august first.

Small Update from Rebelscum This Afternoon

Just saw this posted at Rebelscum, and I wanted to inform everyone. Not sure exactly what this means, but it might be smarter to order on-line to ensure that you get these.

UPDATE: A slight correction to this post, Hasbro have not cancelled the 12" Bounty Hunter line. Instead they have made it part of the Freight On Board range, which means it will be sold as bulk orders directly from Hasbro's offices in Hong Kong, instead of through the domestic offices (i.e. Hasbro US). Buyers who import their stock will be receiving them mid to late November 2002. Thanks to New Force Comics for the heads up.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks