Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Traitor is in the mail

Amazon.com has started shipping Traitor yesterday. I should have it by Wendesday, boy I can't wait. If this book follows the lead of the last two NJO books then we will all be lucky.

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    I ordered this AND the new Tom Clancy novel (sumthin' 'bout a rabbit...) so I have to wait until the second book ships to save on charges...

ROLLO!
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

damn it, they shipped the book the same day as the new X-Wing and the X-Wing arrived Wendesday and I'm still stuck without the damn book, grrrrr.
    "hopped up on Jar Jar Binks"

My friend picked it up at Wal-Mart earlier this week, I am looking forward to reading it.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

I just started to read it and I'm up into ch. 3. It takes a little while to get into and get used to the writing style but this one will be a thinker. I won't spoil it so don't worry.

still no book, I wouldn't be suprised if UPS lost it, because around here everything either gets damaged or lost through UPS.

I work for Walmart and we got the book on Wednesday, havent read it yet though. I have to read Rebel Stand first. I fell behind because I just finished Cloak of Deception in paperback today.

started the book Saturday night, and I love it so far, the writing style is very refreshing and it makes you truley feel for the charcters. And for the first time ever I am taking breaks and thinking about what might happen next and how the story is going to unfold.

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    ***SPOILERS***

Poor Ganner. What is it with the NJO killing off characters? I liked the little exchange between Vergere and Jacen about Anakin Skywalker. It's a nice little post-prequel bridge between the new movies/ novels and the NJO era.

I actually felt like this book advanced the story. It was a turning point and there might actually be an end in sight. I'm still patiently waiting for Anakin to return.
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

I was bummed about ganner too. I finished the book a few nights ago and this one was interesting weird and really dark.

I wanted Jacen to tap into the "dark" side more and really mess things up for the vong, but all that double talk from vergere really messed with my head. I still can't sort her schemes out.