Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Talking B Wing

It has to be the B-wing! Awesome job on an awesome vehicle. If I was a Rebel pilot I'd want a B Wing.
    "pork is not a verb"

Originally posted by GNT

He doesnt have to stay in there permanantly,you could always get him out but it might damage him

Then he'd be legless veteran Luke from the EU...

Naboo Royal Cruiser and Millennium Falcon get my votes!

We like the big ships!!!

OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

I look at it at different angle. Which have the best playability/price ratio? I think the B-Wing is hands down the worst. $40 (or $27.90) doesn't justify not putting in electronics or projectiles. It's a big ship with a couple of features. The figure isn't original nor exclusive. Therefore I rate this one at or near the bottom of the barrel.

The best are the Falcon, AT-AT, and Queen's ship. I'd never ever pay full price for these because they aren't worth it. However I got them for $25, $10, and $37.50 respectively and have to say they rate much higher than anything else. The electronics and multiple features make them fun to play with, not only as vehicles but also as playsets. A close runner up is the Snowspeeder.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

ATAT for all its nostalgia.

The Queen's Royal Starship is a darn unique toy though.

Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi
    Then he'd be legless veteran Luke from the EU...
    Then you'll have to find him some legs then
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

I liked the Millenium Falcon.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Winners:
    - Force FX X-Wing (Don't own it thanks to deadbeat trader).
    - Millennium Falcon.
    - Naboo Starship.
    - Snowspeeder.

Runners up:
    - Naboo Starfighter.
    - AT-AT.
    - TIE-Bomber (Looks very sweet, can't wait to get it, kinda miss electronics in this ship)

So basically every ship that makes sounds

My alltime favs were the first three listed.

The losers IMHO:
    - Cruise Missile Trooper (Ugly as hell).
    - All other EU vehicles (Cheap pack-ins, stupid features).
    - T-16 Skyhopper (Ugh! Horrible features!).
    - Darth Vader's TIE-Fighter (Cheap plastic, stupid guns, low detail just a damn waste of a great movie vehicle).
    - B-Wing (No sounds and still that annoyinh out of proportion landing gear! 'Nuff said!).

InGenOps - THE Jurassic Park & Dinosaur site on the internet!
    http://InGenOps.250free.com

InGenOps Community Forums
    http://InGenOps.hyperboards.com

Make sure you guys go into polls and participate in the section called Battle Time!

We're letting SSG's readers pick the all-time best Hasbro StarWars vehicles in a brackett tournament there!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.