Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

of the ones i have my favorite is the at at, with the a wing in mind you i don't own too many i mostly collect action fleet of which my favorite is the tie defender, but thats a totally different subject
    the one i want the most thats been made is the b wing
    the one i'm waiting for is the imperial shuttle(that one they'd have to screw up real bad to make not cool)

Well my favorites are the Millenium Falcon, the AT-AT and for some darn reason I really like the Jedi-Starfighter, don't know why. I just think it's a way cool looking ship.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

I personally really like the Shuttle Tyderium a lot. But nothing beats the AT-AT in my mind. The FX X-Wing comes in a close third. All true Star Wars ships are pretty cool in their own way. It's the EU ones that could've been a LOT better...

Originally posted by Bent Wookie
    I personally really like the Shuttle Tyderium a lot. But nothing beats the AT-AT in my mind. The FX X-Wing comes in a close third. All true Star Wars ships are pretty cool in their own way. It's the EU ones that could've been a LOT better...
    I can't remember Dash Rendar's ship's name (the Outrider or something????) Did anyone get the toy and was it worth it?
    Formerly Known As Broke Collector $$$

Originally posted by FKA Broke Collector

I can't remember Dash Rendar's ship's name (the Outrider or something????) Did anyone get the toy and was it worth it?
    I bought the Outrider and it's actually not that bad of a ship, the details are not that bad and it has some cool functions. I'd give it a B rating.

I think that I would have to go with the AT-AT. It is just so cool. I think that one of the ones that got messed up was the Y-Wing. They ruined it by having a fixed droid when we could have had a socket to put any one that we wanted in it. The AT-AT on the other hand was a great improvement on an already nice vintage toy.
    Thanks to the too numerous to list traders here who have made my collection a bit more complete!!

"Are we ashamed of our own fate, or play the fool for our own sake?"

I agree At-AT might be the best but that could change
    "This Party's Over!"- Mace Windu

Originally posted by Darth Marra 54
    I agree At-AT might be the best but that could change
    That's definitely a possibility with all the new vehicles (ships) that are coming out from now unit 2008 approx.

i'd have to say the new toys r us exclusive x-wing.
    it's to scale, the r2 is removeable, those little accessories(light, trunk, and ration kit).
    they fixed the landing gear from the fx version, got rid of the lame missle, and handle. and you can now put just about any pilot in except the fatty porkins.
    imho it is the best ship they have put out yet and i have them all except the potf2 y-wing exclusive

oh and the dirty r2 kicks @$$

The Naboo Royal Starship tops my list. There are just too many things about it not to put it at the top.
    Next is the Tie Bomber. (Just a great Piece)
    I also enjoy Jango Fett's Slave 1.