The Shuttle Fact or Fiction?

I just got off the phone with Once upon a toy in Disney world FL, and they will NOT be selling the Shuttle.

The first lady I talked to said that she had got an email yesterday telling all sales people that they will not carry, sell or pre-order this Item, I also confirmed this with a manager.

I contacted FA-Blow a few min ago and got the same song and dance "It will be here the 2nd week of Feb" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Damn you Hasbro for giving FAO this.....

I have never ordered anything or bought for that matter, from FAO and I sincerly understand now, why they are going bankrupt

SO I called Hasbro Consumer hotline and they told me that FAO was the ONLY retailer that was going to have this product and that Once upon a toy never has and never will have the shuttle..

Well anyway I have no idea who is telling the truth, I guess only MORE time will tell

I thought some people had gotten their Shuttles around the 7th? It seems like they keep pushing the date back, what is the freakin hold up?

I love that the 5 people I talked to in customer service has no clue about this thing. They have basically lied to us over and over. I was told it was to ship on the Jan 10th. F A BLOW is right. I hope their ship sinks along with K-Fart's.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

I also dislike FAO, how the employees can tollerate listiening to that darn song is beyond me. I juts like how nothing in the store generally has a price tag, it a cleaver way for little Jimmy to ask his mom for a toy, and she goes to buy it and then releazies at the last minute the atrosious price and bys it anyways to spare his feelings.

K-mart I like, my store has the self checkouts, I love those things!!!
    Hasbro, Wuher needs help, bring us Ackmena http://www.petitiononline.com/Ackmena/petition.html

Kenobi must be the Smith or Johnson of Tatooine

Three more weeks!!! What the hell!!! NOOOOOOO!!! FAO get your act togeher. I need that mosnter ship now.
    Come vote in my Best Figure thread this Preview Month.

Just look at it this way, by the time we got our shuttles, you will be able to buy the complete six movies in a special DVD boxed set.

Once upon a toy did have the Shuttle this past weekend. I bought mine last Sunday (1-19-03). They had it for $100.00. I did call first and they told me they did not have it. But I went there anyway and they had two left so I got one. They also have the new Saga Tie Bomber.

Originally posted by darthm1970
    Once upon a toy did have the Shuttle this past weekend. I bought mine last Sunday (1-19-03). They had it for $100.00. I did call first and they told me they did not have it. But I went there anyway and they had two left so I got one. They also have the new Saga Tie Bomber.
    What kind of store is Once Upon A Toy? Internet or Retail?
    $100 sounds like a good deal.
    "We shall double our efforts."

Hasbro, you forgot a-boot us Canadians.

MAKE MOFF JERJERROD!

Once upon a toy is a retail store at Downtown Disney in Orlando, FL. I was there two weeks ago when I was down there to run the Disney marathon, very impresssive. A bit overpriced, but they carry ALL the exclusives, obviously Star Tours, Wal-mart, Target, TRU, Fan Club, and regualr SAGA merchandise. Unfort figures are $10, and 12" I believe was $28. They also had the Disney Star Wars motor vehicle w/ R2 & 3POwhich I picked up $6

They had similar items in Disney-MGM, but in Once Upon.. you don't have to paty admission. Although in Disney-MGM they had some POTJ figures and 12" including the bounty hunters, $28 is pricey but still under what some online retailers are charging

That's the kind of store I want to walk into. But too bad it's so far away. If I ever go down to Disney, I'll for sure check it out, and maybe a $100 Shuttle will be waiting for me.

In Canada, I don't expect to see it for less than $300 CDN, which is around $190 US.
    "We shall double our efforts."

Hasbro, you forgot a-boot us Canadians.

MAKE MOFF JERJERROD!