Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Hybrid View

Talking Ship Part 1: The Best

This one's pretty straight forward. What do you think is the best ship/vehicle released since the line started up again in 95?

Personally, my vote goes to:

B-Wing! I was actually suprised by how much I liked this thing. I never really gave it much credit during the movies.

With honerable mentions going to TIE Interceptor and Darth Vader's TIE Fighter!

Thoughts?
    May the force be with you.

I pick the Tatooine Skiff, mainly because it retains all of its vintage features and throws in a well-done paint scheme.

The colors on the TIE Interceptor are also a vast improvement over the almost monotone vintage version.

Hmmm, two votes for the B-Wing. Seems I might just have to check this one out.

You should start a thread on which vehicles were completely ruined in their re-released versions.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Thumbs up

Hmmm...i have 4 winners:

Luke's red five X-wing
    AT-AT
    Naboo Royal Starship
    Millenium Falcon
    As always...........L

Exclamation

I actually like the T-16 Skyhopper. But for re-releases of former vintage ships, I'd go with the B-Wing also.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

The Skiff and the B-Wing,both are very well done!
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Thumbs up

I will go with the Skiff.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Gotta go with the B-Wing, great looking ship. Lotsa details and a awesome paintjob. Also a huge fan of the new Interceptor and the Y-wing.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Electronic F/X X-Wing...even with that darn Luke permanantly stuck in the cockpit.

The T-16 gets an honorable mention although I don't know why...

Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi
    even with that darn Luke permanantly stuck in the cockpit.
    He doesnt have to stay in there permanantly,you could always get him out but it might damage him
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious