Monkey-face Leia

'Nuff said...
    Which figure is this???
    [COLOR=blue][b]"There is another..."[/b][/COLOR]

Re: H=Who??

Originally posted by Tatooine_Rebel

Which figure is this???
    The hideous 1995 release of Leia is the "monkey face":
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1012.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	9.8 KB 
ID:	97  
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Re: Re: H=Who??

Originally posted by bigbarada
    The hideous 1995 release of Leia is the "monkey face":
    Boy is she still ugly as hell, before you poost a picture of her in future give as a fair warning!
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

If Leia had been that ugly I think that neither Luke nor Han would have attempted to rescue her!!!

If they had been duped into rescuing her they could have used her as a human shield. The stormtroopers would have been fleeing in horror!!!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Would MF Leia be considered a two- or three-bagger?
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

CHOCOBI-WAN KENOBI

The great new Jedi Knight POTJ Obi-Wan Kenobi has been dubbed CHOCOBI-WAN KENOBI because of his delicious looking milk chocolate cape.

-JD
    http://www.streetmusicny.com

"Street Music" (Directed by JD Marlow) is a documentary short about performance in public spaces, focusing on NYC street and subway musicians. Check out my web site for more information about the film!