Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Question PEPSI BLUE: is it the one for you?

Well... Pepsi Blue has finally hit the shelves here in Ohio. I picked up a bottle and, to be honest with you, it's horrible. It tastes a lot like Crystal Pepsi with a non-descript berry flavour mixed in for good measure. The blue colour is startlingly dark. The label graphic is cutting edge and has the "extreme" look about it. You know what market they are clearly going for. I may try it again once I am not feeling quite so ill. For now... I think this product is sure to tank.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Jonna
    How bad is the soda pop industry doing that they have to make all these new hidious drinks just to stir up curiosity in the consumer in order to bring the consumer back to their brand of products?

Wow, I haven't even heard of this product until I read this thread. What is it "suppose" to taste like? I just might have to pick up a can.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Being a huge pepsi fan, even I haven't heard about this. It must have slipped under my radar. Is it avaliable in 2-liters JEDIpartnr? Or just like vanilla coke, is it only out in 20 oz. for now, as a test of the flavor?

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

So it's one of those drinks you don't allow a child to have in your living room.

I could just see it getting spilled all over and washing everything in BLUE.

Haven't seen it yet, so I can't comment on how it tastes.
    " I think I have the SITH sense...I see DARTH people!"

Well i actually got a free 12 pack of 20 oz bottles from Pepsi Cola by signing up for it on Bolt, i in reality hate Cola, But Pepsi Blue is actually kind of good, the Dye is kind of Chunky on Ice, but it hasn't killed me. The Berry Flavor covers up any trace of pepsi in it. Which i liked, i think they put something in it, i mean once you have one, you want another. At least according to the people who tried it. So its a good soda IMO. It should be out nationally In August, initally it will be availible only in the 20 oz form, but will go to cans then 2 liters. So 20 oz for now.
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Originally posted by JarJarBinks
    Is it avaliable in 2-liters JEDIpartnr? Or just like vanilla coke, is it only out in 20 oz. for now, as a test of the flavor?
    I've seen Vanilla Coke in 2 liter, 20 oz as well as cans. I have this feeling that VC is beyond the test flavor stage and is here to stay.

Originally posted by Exhaust Port
    I've seen Vanilla Coke in 2 liter, 20 oz as well as cans. I have this feeling that VC is beyond the test flavor stage and is here to stay.
    Oh I know that Vanilla Coke is out in 2-liters now. I was just wondering if Pepsi was doing the same thing and test marketing it only in 20's and 1-liter bottles. According to their site, yes they are. They said that cans and 2-liters will be out in November or December.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

I am repulsed by Pepsi, so I better take a pass on this one.

Hey JP, has Britney Spears been doing any promos for it?

Originally posted by Caesar
    I am repulsed by Pepsi, so I better take a pass on this one.
    Hey JP, has Britney Spears been doing any promos for it?
    Repulsed by pepsi, you must be destroyed. I don't know if I want to do your movie now. I don't know if she is or not. But I think they should have "Blue Man Group" do the promos for it. Or atleast secure the song, "I'm Blue."

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks