Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Natalie Portman in MTV VMA commercial

Maybe this is old news but to me it isn't. I just scored a dish system about a week ago so I'm now able to watch MTV and all those other neat-o channels.

Anyways, last night I saw a commercial with Jimmy Fallon and the girl sitting on a couch. He looks bored out of his gourd while this girl knocks over a stack of blocks and yells "Jenga!" Then I realize the girl is Natalie Portman.

Fallon then makes his move on her, gets shot down, and yells at her cause she won't make out with him. He says something like, "You wouldn't make out with me here or there or even in front of my family when I said I was going out with Queen Amidala from Star Wars." (I'm paraphrasing here).

Then a TV in the commercial announces that Fallon is hosting the MTV Video Music Awards so Natalie gets instantly turned on and jumps his bones.

Actually it wasn't that great of a commercial except that Nat was in it. I always though she was kind of stuffy so it was cool to see her let her hair down.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

"You wouldn't make out with me during Lilo and Stitch!" is the best line, IMHO.

I lost a lot of respect for Natalie when I saw this commercial. I mean, MTV Music Awards? C'mon, chicky, you could've at least advertised the Grammys or the Oscars or some legit awards show. Oh, they're all crap? Um, never mind then.

Here's hoping Steely Dan wins Album of the Year!!
    Tommy, close your eyes.

lilo and stich! defintly a date movie but it was still a cool comercial!!!! wish i could have been fallon!
    hango.
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

I don't like/watch MTV but read about that on TF.N. And BTW, I've heard that I look like a lot of people. Some say I look like Neo on the Matrix, derek thinks I look like Rusty Yates...one of my friends thinks I look like Mike Meyers, someone else thought I look like Darkwing Duck ...but anyway, a girl in my school last year said I look like Jimmy Fallon!

one step closer.........keep moving deadeye!
    h.
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

One step closer? Keep moving? What are you talking about?
    And IMHO I look more like Neo than any of my other apparent lookalikes...

Jonna
    Originally posted by DeadEye
    One step closer? Keep moving? What are you talking about?
    And IMHO I look more like Neo than any of my other apparent lookalikes...
    So what is the new phrase for IMHO? Is it "In My Head Only"?

In My Honest Opinion. Anyway, it was someone else who first suggested I look like Neo...and while I may not look like Keanu Reeves, I sure as hell don't look like Rusty Yates!

DeadEye, ya know that ego thing we spoke about. You're letting it run rampent again. Reign it back, before people start beating you upside the head again.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Jonna
    IMHO! It was a haha that you are not getting.

I just pulled up a pic of Rusty Yates. In all honesty, I think you have more similar features with him then any of the other ones you mentioned. Just my opinion.