Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Originally posted by GNT

huh?

Jedi Starfighter. Little red and white jobbie. Shaped like a wedge. Looks like a little Star Destroyer for one. Droid shouldn't fit in it's side but does....Jedi Starfighter.

Cool

Crashed Snowspeeder? That sounds really neat!
    Get over here Leia , and stop making out with your brother !

I've said it in other threads I'll say it again: IMPERIAL SHUTTLE

Nothing else matters, except for the Jedi Starfighter and Sith Infiltrator.

BigBarada and Woooooof are right! The Imperial Shuttle is indeed a needed ship.

For now, I'll have to take the AT-ST/Speeder Bike/New Ewok for $100, Alex.
    Last edited by Mike Troxell; 10-25-2001 at 10:54 PM.

I was rather exited about the now not being released dagobah x-wing with yoda shame that one never got past the drawing board.

I do so hope that Dack isn't lame. As in big poopoo. I jope they don't give him a big dirty black splat like the scout trooper right on his chest and ruin him for being an alive figure in a rebel briefing diorama type scenario ......?! I know what I mean....

I'm mostly looking forward to the Tie bomber because it's a new vehicle. Evenif it does use the wings from Vaders tie fighter. But the AT-ST is cool too just for coming with an ewok to stomp

If the shutle gets released it negates all previous comments and supercedes all opinions I may have stated or uttered

*just covering my back here, I know what some of you guys are like for quoting stuff back to folk months after they made a post.... GNT *

EJ, your plans for a Dack in a rebel briefing diorama aren't toatlly destroyed.

If he has a big black blot on his chest, then it makes sense. Dack was probably quite the clumsy fellow. You could say he came across some rebel ink and had an accident...see? And since he couldn't clean it off before the briefing he had to go as is.

I just created a whole backstory to Dack and a possible spot Hasbro might put on him. I'm good
    "Two in the box, ready to go, we be fast, and they be slow!"
    Check out my art at The Terrace Room!

As for upcoming vehicles, the TIE-Bomber wins my vote. The closest thing to an all new vehicle, plus it will look cool along with my other TIEs.

As for the AT-ST, Ill take a pass on that one, the last thing I want is another AT-ST, although the paint job does look cool. It would take more than a speeder bike and an ewok to make me pick one up.

But they do need to release the shuttle. For the love of god, we've waited long enough....
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."