Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Talking Ship Part 4: What I really want!

What ship/vehicle do collectors want MOST?

Given what I have read, and going from personal preferance I would have to say:

IMPERIAL SHUTTLE!

But what about the "Exclusive Figure(s)"? I say we should get 2, yes count them 2, Royal Guards! These should have full body armor (Crimson Empire Style) and real cloth capes, like the vintage line!
    May the force be with you.

IMPERIAL SHUTTLE

But I'll pass on the EU Royal Guards. However, if you want them done well then you shouldn't request them as a pack-in. Hasbro hasn't made a good one of those since the AT-AT.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Thumbs up

Definitely the Imperial Shuttle, and this will give us a chance to get the Imperial dignitaries...
    As always...........L

Angry I want my carrying cases!

I'd like a Sandcrawler Carry Case combo with "Exclusive" tall Jawa or that loser droid from the latest Hasbro poll. Loser in that it didn't win the poll, and because it's a stupid figure!).

Hello? You make all these figures, Hasbro, and no place to put them? Carry cases! Carry cases! Bueller?
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

Jabbas sail Barge, who wouldn't want it?
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Thumbs up

Sand Crawler
    Sail Barge
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Can't pick only one here, to difficult a choice. Since its pretty sure we'll get a new Imperial Shuttle sooner or later my choices are:

Sandcrawler and Jabba's Sail Barge

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Sith Infiltrator.

Sith Infiltrator.

Sith Infiltrator.

The only problem with the vehicles we want is that they are "huge",not your every day vehicle just imagine the price tag on the figure size Sail Barge and Sandcrawler
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious