Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Answers Please

Answers Please

Now There is a part of me that consists of enough ego to like to think my MIA status as of late is a reason for some of the things I've gotten bits and pieces of.I know better of course.
    Now with that said I would very much like some answers from my friends here as to what the hell has happened here.
    Derek? You are a friend,and I will out of ignorance of the situation and respect for you,wish you well and I hope to see to back soon.
    Seems as though Deadeye has been involved in something around here,What I don't care.
    Some one needs to explain to me what is up around here.Is this place a waste of all of our times or is this just a bad spell so to speak?
    AOTC thrill gone so now it's open season on each other?
    Frustrated with Hasbro or whatever and fellow forumites are the convienient target?
    These are not rheotorical questions.They are questions I very much would like the answer to.
    Well?
    From what I've gotton fragments of there should be plenty of insight into this from all of us.
    I'm not being sarcastic or condescending,I really would like my friends here to explain what has happened.
    Closed threads,insults,censorship?
    I will get seriously pushy for a sec.Don't come in here looking for trouble or wasting my time with self justification.I'm not interested in making any one person feel better about this place but every one feel better about it.At this point from what I've seen Getting suspended for putting some one down wouldn't be that much of a loss.So don't look for what you don't really want to find.
    Fire at will and lets make this place what it should be
    Bye to all.thanks for some good times.

Welcome Back Dryanta!!!! Good to see you

I have sent you a PM as this topic should really be discussed off the boards. If anyone else wishes to share their POV, I suggest the same then. No need to bring it up here, when it can be discussed in PM's
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

I guess I'd better post here before people start throwing more wild and false accusations at me.

Yeah, there have been a number of problems. A sort of "full moon fever" that came and passed...most of your questions were correct, BTW. And then derek got bored and decided to unleash an unprovoked series of vicious, antagonistic attacks against me, hoping to spawn yet another flaming closed thread.

I suspect the worst of it is over, but something certainly is going rotten on these forums. And it isn't me.

Jonna
    Originally posted by DeadEye
    Yeah, there have been a number of problems. A sort of "full moon fever" that came and passed...most of your questions were correct, BTW. And then derek got bored and decided to unleash an unprovoked series of vicious, antagonistic attacks against me, hoping to spawn yet another flaming closed thread.
    Yes, indeed! Rabbit season! Duck season! Rabbit season! Duck season! Rabbit season! Duck season! Rabbit season! Duck season! Rabbit season! Duck season! Rabbit season! Duck season! Rabbit season! Duck season! Rabbit season! Duck season! Rabbit season! Duck season! Rabbit season! Duck season! Rabbit season! Duck season! Rabbit season! Duck season! Rabbit season! Duck season! Rabbit season! Duck season! Rabbit season! Duck season! Rabbit season! Duck season! Rabbit season! Duck season! Rabbit season! Duck season! Rabbit season! Duck season! Rabbit season! Duck season! Rabbit season! Duck season! Rabbit season! Duck season! Rabbit season! Duck season! Rabbit season! Duck season! Rabbit season! Duck season! Rabbit season! Duck season! Rabbit season! Duck season! Rabbit season! Duck season! Rabbit season! Duck season! Rabbit season! Duck season!

It would appear someone likes post padding!

And Jonna, what are you saying? I thought you didn't like hunting...

Thank you Dar,I hope it will a pleasure to be around agian.
    Thank you for the POV Deadeye,and there are two reasons why I'm not going to go to far into your comments.
    1. I have told Dar I will not cbe the cause of any head aches.
    2. Derek is apparently no longer here to defend himself.
    So please feell free to comment further but restrain your self from the above mentioned waste of my time self justification.It's not needed because I haven't really any Idea who did what.Hence a waste of my time.And I make a really lousey ref so don't put me in that postition.
    What ever has been should be moved past not dredged back up as balm for a bruised ego.
    And that staement goes to everyone not any one person in particular.
    Good.
    Well,Put it here if it's constructive,PM if private,Abusive whine ***$ can be kept to your selves.

Sorry Jonna,You replied as I was writing.
    I get the idea.
    Unlike that situation,this one should and can be resolved with the bigger brains not the bigger barrels

Bigger brains instead of bigger barrels? What the heck are you talking about? I was merely saying it like it is!

Jonna
    Originally posted by DeadEye
    Bigger brains instead of bigger barrels? What the heck are you talking about? I was merely saying it like it is!
    Sorry, I just wanted to reiterate the wisdom that you sprout so everyone can hear it.

I still don't understand what the hell you're talking about.
    I thought you liked me!