Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Clonetrooper Speederbike ?????s

Does ANYONE have a picture of the Clonetrooper's Speederbike? You can barely make out the shape of it from the photos of the Republic Gunship packaging. I read a while back that there is a pic on the movie card or the playing cards, but I can't find them anywhere on the net. Help.
    Shop at the SOFA-KING Big Sofa Store

Where the sofas are SOFA-KING big!

The toy itself appears to just be the one that's been used for the Biker Scout w/ bike, Leia w/ bike and Luke w/ bike.

They might change it later on though to have a different backing because it's been said it has the front of the ROTJ speeder bikes but the back looks more like a Swoop. Don't knwo for sure but for now it's just the regular ROTJ speeder bike.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

hopefully it won't have exploding action.
    "hopped up on Jar Jar Binks"

From the looks of the picture from the Gunship box it might. The front part of it is supposed to be stored under it when you put it on it's rack at the back of the Gunship.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."

why would they even have swoop bikes (speeder bikes)? why would the clonetroopers need them?
    h.
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

IIRC the clone speeder is repainted, and doesn't have the outriggers. LTBasker I grant you permission to correct me if I'm wrong...although it'd be the first time.

Originally posted by DeadEye
    IIRC the clone speeder is repainted, and doesn't have the outriggers. LTBasker I grant you permission to correct me if I'm wrong...although it'd be the first time.
    The speederbike appears to be the same as the ones used for the Biker Scout, Endor Luke, and Endor Leia. It does have the outriggers on it as they are being stored under it when you put it on it's "rack" on the back wall of the gunship on the part that is slanted.

There is a chance it could be a proto version in which could mean the Gunship box could also be a prototype but then again these could very well be the final versions.

Click here for a picture of it that I added to an earlier thread: http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums...&postid=126461

Yeah. Can't you see what I'm saying? In that picture it doesn't have the outriggers, and it appears purple instead of brown.

yeah...that is more of a purpleish-red. but it looks ok...i'll get it. what the hell!
    h.
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

In all likelihood it either hasn't been totally painted yet, or it's just in weird lightning. I doubt a clonetrooper would willingly ride a purple speeder.