Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

triple variant/or error

I found an interesting piece today while out shopping a dlx mace w/battle droid but card has a picture of a red droid this one is not the cream one but a different version all together he is a dirty dirty beige and this one has articulated knees and elbows they packaged the wrong droid in this one oh yeah he doesnt come apart either i can tell by looking at him in the package hes sealed on the card i will take a picture tommorrow can someone tell me how to post it in this
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dsc00135.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	59.8 KB 
ID:	3150  
    Last edited by KIDD; 07-31-2002 at 04:37 PM.

There's an attach file option 2-up above the Submit reply button, but make sure the file is under 262 KB.

I want to see this to confirm, but from your description, it sounds like somebody bought the new Mace w/ red droid, carefully took the red droid out, and repackaged a dirty droid from Episode 1.

I'll comment further after I view the photo, but that's my unfortunate first impression.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

its sealed and i bought it at target

Name:	dsc00137.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	58.0 KB 
ID:	3149  
    Last edited by KIDD; 07-31-2002 at 04:36 PM.
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]CENSORED X 5[/FONT]CENSORED X 5

here is another picture

Name:	dsc00139.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	59.8 KB 
ID:	3148  
    Last edited by KIDD; 07-31-2002 at 04:34 PM.

here is the picture of the dlx mace

Name:	dsc00128.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	60.7 KB 
ID:	3147  
    Last edited by KIDD; 07-31-2002 at 04:17 PM.

thats an awsome variant! wish i had it!
    h.
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

thats an awsome variant! wish i had it!

Has variation hunting become that blind? He paid $10 for a vandalized piece, these droids were at some TRUs for $1.97 a year ago.

Hope you enjoy a criminal's artwork.

Name:	ep1dirty.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	57.6 KB 
ID:	3163  
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

i think your wrong this card is factory sealed so i think you should check again

Why don't you ask Thrawn about it?

Wow........

THAT'S THE BEST ERROR I'VE SEEN YET!
    SUPER BATTLE DROIDS RULE YA FOOL!