Thread: I Am Sam

I Am Sam

What did you think of the movie I Am Sam? I thought it was one of the best that I've seen in a long time. I don't want to give away any spoilers for those who have not seen it. I will say that Sean Penn was brilliant as was Michelle Pfeiffer. Good acting and a great story.

Again what did you think?
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

definitely done really well. the story made you care about the characters, the soundtrack was great, and the acting was amazing. i'm not really the most politically correct person when it comes to, uh... huhhummm... the disabled... but i really didn't even laugh in that way at the movie, as it really did have funny points that made sense. i don't know... i guess i mean the humor was tasteful. does that make sense?
    Last edited by darthvyn; 07-31-2002 at 01:20 AM.
    Nachos are the right of all sentient beings.

The guns... They've stopped!
    - Dan Akroyd, Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope

Great movie! One of, if not the best movie I've seen this year.(AOTC not included)

Great acting, and the story was awesome. Penn has shown he CAN act for a change and Pfeiffer was amazing as always. She's so purdy.......
    " I think I have the SITH sense...I see DARTH people!"

Originally posted by DahrJin
    Great movie! One of, if not the best movie I've seen this year.(AOTC not included)

Great acting, and the story was awesome. Penn has shown he CAN act for a change and Pfeiffer was amazing as always. She's so purdy.......
    I believe all actors have the potential to be great, but not all get the opportunity to shine like he did in this one. This is Penn's second movie I've seen that deserves some kind of credit or award for his acting skills. The other one I think is Dead Man Walking, great performance in that as well.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!