Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The only thing I need to do on GTA3 now to get 100% completion is find three more hidden packages . JediDan I would appreciate it if you would tell me where all the Hidden Packages are so I can find the three I'm missing. What happens when your percentage is 100?

I've not heard anything about this GTA: Vice City. Is it out on PS2? Can anyone tell me anything about it or where I can read about it?

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

Pendo try out this site, http://www.gta3warehouse.com/textdoc...3_packages.txt

If you find all 100 packages you get $1,000,000 and the rocket launcher appears at your hideout with all your other weapons.

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City is due out this October as a PS2 exclusive. Same premise as GTA3 just now takes place in Miami back in the 80's.

Pendo read my PM there MIGHT be some helpful info in there for you. Good Luck.

Thanx for all the assistance JediDan! If I ever peel myself away from my computer I'll go on my PS2 and get those last three packages !

GTA: Vice City sounds cool!

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

I love it,I even bought the game till it got stolen,i can't wait for GTA Vice city heard you can steal moter cycles.
    Insert sig line of your choosing here.