Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Grand Theft Auto 3

How many of you have GTA3 ,beaten it,love it,and play it more than you are on this website?
    If you do I need serious help,I am stuck on tje mission GRAND THEFT AUTO,I need to deliver 6 very fast sports cars,and I fail everytime I play,and Ive had this game since March.
    A pill To Make you numb
    a pill to make you dumb
    a pill to make you anybody else
    but all the drugs in this world wont save her from herself

the chorus form Marilyn Mansons "Coma White"

I have it, and played it a lot, but never beat it. I found I always got distracted from the quests by shooting cops with my sniper rifle from the rooftops.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

I got to the third island then just quit the missions. I still played but just to have fun. This game was so fun to play when you were slammed.
    "hopped up on Jar Jar Binks"

I got to the 2nd island. Then one day the power went out while I was playing it. My PS2 acted funny for a day or 2. I ended up cleaning the system and it works fine now. I started playing some other game and I just haven't put the GTA3 game back in. Maybe I'll do that this weekend.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

ok,does anyone know how to kill the reporter on the boat?Asuka's mission,Usually I play to have fun,then do the missions a couple of times,then have fun again,I think I may go play it in a couple of minutes.
    A pill To Make you numb
    a pill to make you dumb
    a pill to make you anybody else
    but all the drugs in this world wont save her from herself

the chorus form Marilyn Mansons "Coma White"

I played it on PS2, and I have it on PC. I just screw around. It's a great game.

To kill the reporter on the boat you have to jack a police boat. Look for a sporty looking police boat on the docks right by Asuka's hideout. The police boats have guns and fire straight ahead only. Now on the Grand Theft Auto mission I am trying to remember exactly which one that is. Is that the one for King Courtney where you have to jack the Yakuza Stinger, Mafia Sentinel, and the Diable Stallion??? Or is that the one for Kenji where you jack sports cars for him to repay his debt to someone?? Either way, if you damage the car and they won't except it go behind the parking garage (Staunton Island) and get it repaired at the paint shop. Set you back $1,000 though.

I am a huge GTA 3 fan and beat the game a few times so if you ever get stuck just let me know, I'll be happy to help out. I found all 100 packages, beat all rampages, did all insane jumps, beat the ambulance mission (level 12) for UNLIMITED running, I did it all. Beat the game and you get the tank to drive around in. That thing is awesome. Good luck and don't hesitate to ask for help.

I just like using codes to load up on weapons, and end up jacking a tank
    "hopped up on Jar Jar Binks"

The game is great! I cant wait for GTA:Vice City to come out in October, hopefully we will get motorcycles this time.

Yes motorcycles and even more so helicopters. I wanted SO bad to jack that helicopter at the airport. Miami (Vice City) is gonna rock.