Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

What if Christopher Lee died?

I've read a few posts that speak about Dooku dying from old age. Well, what if Christopher Lee dies of old age betwen films? He's certainly old enough (I think..). What would Lucas do if this happened?
    C'mon, Anakin! Every time I fight a Dark Lord of the Sith on my own, I get my butt kicked! ~ Obi Wan

He'd probably cut and paste his head on another actor's body like he did for the Yoda/Dooku fight scene then slice and dice his dialogue from episode II to make some "creative" script changes.
    Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter.

The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.
    ~SK

I doubt you have to worry Christopher Lee dieing from old age. He's in great shape, and he still swims daily. So unless he walks out into the path of a bus, you don't have anything to worry about. But if somthing did happen to him, there is always stunt doubles and CGI.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

This would mess with the story a bit, but I think they'd work around it. GL may have to re write a few sceens, but we'd probally never even notice. He's surely got many possiblities in the story and one of them has to be a plan without dooku.

Since this is a morbid thread anyway, what if Haden or Natilie had some sort of tragic accident or worse died. Then what? You couldn't exactly shoot a movie with Haden C in a wheel chair now could you.
    If you want to find it you have to shop.

I was thinking the same thing the other day but like JarJar said the chances are slim!!!
    "Eat My Shorts"-Bart Simpson
    "I SEE YOU''-Sauron the Dark Lord
    -Maul- l_l

You seem to forget that Oliver Reed died at 61 on location during the shooting of Gladiator. It cost $3 million to digitally scan his face onto a double to film his last scenes.

Based on those results, George Lucas has the best team possible to help him if tragedy should befall any member of the cast.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

Soooo what would happen to the Star Wars universe if George would kick off between now and then...

Would we get an Ep III? Would the line just die? Would it be a true vision?

If somthing were to happen to George, I am sure he has enough notes and plot outlines laying around that they would still make the third one. Problem is that Rick McCallum becomes unbound by Lucas if that happens, so he would probably try to direct himself, or would bring in a terrible but easy to control director. Michael Bay, maybe? In other words, pray every night that nothing happens to Georgie.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I shudder to think about what Ricky would do...an ewok dance line? A Hutt musical?

Re: What if Christopher Lee died?

Originally posted by DarthBatman
    I've read a few posts that speak about Dooku dying from old age. Well, what if Christopher Lee dies of old age betwen films? He's certainly old enough (I think..). What would Lucas do if this happened?
    He'd find another actor to play the part, what the hell else is he supposed to do?