To Open or not to open

Ok here is my dilema. I want to add some Jawas to my Tantoonie Dinorama. I currently have an old POTF II Green Carded Jawa. I picked it up about 2.5 years ago at a Toys r' Us clearence. The package is not mint. It has a bent corner. I am just wondering if I should open them or should I just find some on ebay that are already loose? I love carded figures but I also love to build cool dinorama's with my loose figures. So this is stumping me since I don't want to feel guilty opening up a carded figure I saved for over 2 years.
    Do or Do Not there is no Try.

Well, if you can pick up some loose Jawas on e-bay I'd do that. Loose figures aren't always cheaper on ebay. You may be able to pick up another green carded jawa that isn't bent. Then just open the one you have.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

I just saw this. Even with the "buy it now" feature its only $6.50 including shipping.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Just open the one you have. If it was MOMC I would tell you different. If you are keeping it closed because you think it's worth some $, forget it.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Open them all!!! Free them from their prisons. Besides, most if not all POTF figs will probably never be worth anything. I have seen the once high priced long saber variants going for dirt cheap now.
    Thanks to the too numerous to list traders here who have made my collection a bit more complete!!

"Are we ashamed of our own fate, or play the fool for our own sake?"

When in doubt open it is my philisophy
    "This Party's Over!"- Mace Windu

Re: To Open or not to open

Originally posted by DarthWitko
    Ok here is my dilema. I want to add some Jawas to my Tantoonie Dinorama. I currently have an old POTF II Green Carded Jawa. I picked it up about 2.5 years ago at a Toys r' Us clearence. The package is not mint. It has a bent corner. I am just wondering if I should open them or should I just find some on ebay that are already loose? I love carded figures but I also love to build cool dinorama's with my loose figures. So this is stumping me since I don't want to feel guilty opening up a carded figure I saved for over 2 years.
    I had the same dilemma as you do once, so I decided to open everything, except my doubles. If that meant I only had one I opened it. i.e. Motti, Bo Shek, R2-Q5, Rebel Trooper, Imperial Officer. Some of these go for big bucks right now, but I believe that most of them will be worthless in the years to come. Open them all, you can always find more online or on E-bay for a decent price in the years to come.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!