Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unhappy help (subject also) Bad toy Luck.

well i sure am in the Cr****r this time i was playing with my Hanger duel anakin and Luminara and i left them on my self for just a min when i returned they had feel off anakins blue saber yet again was brokin after i fixed it and now Luminaras saber is busted! and whats worse i can't find the hilt!

for the last week or so i've been trying to look for someone to help me out i've posted at the buying selling section but it looks to be no one goses around there so i'm stuck i've PMed two people no responce so i'm in the Cr***er i don't wnat to buy new figures cuase it would be a hell hunt now due to the fact lightsabers are inexpencive i was gona pay 50-99cents for both but hek ill pay a 1$ now.

don't you hate Badl Toy luck?
    MACE: (deadly stare) You see that duffel bag under my chair?...it's full of lightsabers. I want you to reach in, pull out my saber and hand it to me...

JORUS: (gulp)...which one is yours?

MACE: It's the one that says BAD M*****F***** on the hilt.

Bump
    MACE: (deadly stare) You see that duffel bag under my chair?...it's full of lightsabers. I want you to reach in, pull out my saber and hand it to me...

my luminara's lightsaber busted

p.s who is Jorus?
    "Fought well you have my old padawan"-Yoda

"This is just the begining"-Count Dooku

be sure to check out my site http://pub78.ezboard.com/bgundamhangerrpg

Why don't you call Hasbro? I've had broken items replaced before by them. Even had them send me missing decal sheets. You can find the number on vehicle boxes.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

what!?!?! i bought a new anakin hd for nothing when they coulda sent me a new arm stupid magnet!jeesh
    "Fought well you have my old padawan"-Yoda

"This is just the begining"-Count Dooku

be sure to check out my site http://pub78.ezboard.com/bgundamhangerrpg

You could also wait for the accessory packs to come out. There are extra lightsabers in the Arena Battle set.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

you mean...i can call ? or mail them wait do i have to pay for any of it though ???

PS Jorus is Jorus C'borth somethin like that he is a Crazy jedi master from the EU book serise.

Originally posted by Rogue II
    You could also wait for the accessory packs to come out. There are extra lightsabers in the Arena Battle set.

nah i want just Anakins Saber his and his only not Koons or Swans saber Skywlakers

Jar do you remember the number or where i can find the number Plus do you have to pay for the spear parts your order ? lightsbaers ? or the stickers ?

Originally posted by Paul-Kenobi
    Jar do you remember the number or where i can find the number Plus do you have to pay for the spear parts your order ? lightsbaers ? or the stickers ?
    1-800-327-8264. That will get you in touch with Hasbro Consumer Affairs. Note that if they don't have any of the pieces in stock, you may be out of luck. But no, there is no charge for them if they do.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.