Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question???

Question Question???

Just for my curiosity, who out of you have E-wings? Does anyone know how many were actually made?
    *I am looking for a Star Wars Action Fleet E-wing and TIE Defender. I have been searching for 3 years. Please email me at psystinger@email.com if you or anyone you know has an E-wing or TIE Defender!!!!!! Thanks!*

"If you ever smell burning flesh, and you realize that your hand is in the campfire...."

I have it loose and boxed. No idea how many were made, but I believe I paid more than 70.00 for each of mine (I don't really even like the ship, but I must have all AFs loose and boxed ).

Later,
    S43

Three years? These things are on eBay almost all the time. If you're looking to pay $70 these days, it's not going to happen.

Please, pretty please, put this topic to rest, and bite Senior Bullet....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=1754512132

or....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=1754621289

S43,

I agree. I always hated that ship too. So much so that I GAVE the proto of it and the TIE Defender to a friend of mine as a gift to uphold the film-used purity of my collection.
    Last edited by Glitch; 08-01-2002 at 02:12 AM.

I've got a loose one I bought from Galoob direct and a test-shot version I got from Galoob's JKF. I actually saw one on shelves later along with the TIE Defender and Jabba's Sail Barge, but I was too broke to buy it.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

the e-wing s'cool

it's certainly not the best detailed, or well thought out ship that's fer dayum sure. but hey, that's the eu for ya.

as fer an action fleet, it's definately a very welcome addition to the fleet. and as an added plus, the r-7 droid and unique e-wing pilot are welcome additions to the squad.

of all the eu af ships made, i'd have to give the nod to the virago (thanx amundo eternally to vt), as being the best of the lot.

the level of detail and fun playabillity is unmatched by any of the other eu af ships.

an outrider would have been sooooooooo great, oh well.

it's maddening that with the after market gouging of the e-wing tie defenders and others, that hasbro has so far no plans to re-release them.

it is nice that the falcon is making a 2nd showing, as that was equally as tough to find as the latter eu ships. (with the exception of seeing a couple of classic duel falcons at tru back in 97, i never saw the individual falcon at retail anywhere.
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    what's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding

got my E-wing at TRU for about 10 bucks when it first came out several years ago. (buzz board days) It was on the only one on the shelves.

-for the record- I also got the Tie Defender that same month for about the same amount at a CVS pharmacy. again, only one on the shelf. that was a much more bizzare find.

I'm alright jack.......

......pull the ladder up

Psywhinger, please stop with the E-wing malarkey! We know you like 'em, know you're after one, and will keep a look out for you.

I bet you S43s E-wing you can't post a non-E-wing topic.

jeddah

Eh up Jeddah

In case you're interested, there is another one of those Memorabilia shows @ the NEC this weekend.

If I can't bag them before, I should be able to get the new AF's there.

Cheers

BC3

My test-shot E-wing has finally found a "home" in my collection, I cleared off a space for it and other special AF that's more permanent. Oh, and I found the letter from Galoob that came with it (it had been lost for some time).

It's pink and white and transparent in places, just what you'd expect from a test-shot. Even the box is test-shot packaging, it's a mish-mash of overseas packaging, looks like several different boxes run together. Jeddah, you and I need to take shots of our test-shots together, your TIE Defender and my E-wing would make a great pic!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Originally posted by JediTricks
    My test-shot E-wing has finally found a "home" in my collection, I cleared off a space for it and other special AF that's more permanent. Oh, and I found the letter from Galoob that came with it (it had been lost for some time).

It's pink and white and transparent in places, just what you'd expect from a test-shot. Even the box is test-shot packaging, it's a mish-mash of overseas packaging, looks like several different boxes run together. Jeddah, you and I need to take shots of our test-shots together, your TIE Defender and my E-wing would make a great pic!
    A PIC of the test-shots!!!!!? I'll munch to that !!!
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=tahoma]I'm a SW Fan, Honk if you R2![/FONT]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=fixedsys]GREAT TRADERS! [/FONT]
    [FONT=tahoma]Baal
    good shot jansen
    JediTricks
    shinakuma43
    SWAFMAN
    Thrawn
    vulcantouch-legendary bounty hunter!
    [/FONT]