Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Episode II Secret Web Site...

The TPM DVD-ROM has a link to a Secret Web Site that is suppose to have Episode II pictures on it and well as the Teaser (Downloadable on Nov. 9th). But I have one problem, I won't get my DVD for a couple of more days. So all those who would please, PLEASE leave your thought on this cool (sounding) site.
    The Force is strong with this one.

Of course, that's my opinion I could be wrong.

As soon as they fix the site, I will. They are having problems with it.
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

Thumbs up

It isn't much to look at for the time being. There is a QT movie of stills from E2. I had seen these prior to today.

They are:

Mace thinking with caption "how will you know when you've gone too far?"
    Jango picking up his weapon from the arena floor "what will be your legacy?"
    R2 and 3PO walking across the desert "what do droids worry about?"
    Obi Wan on Geonosis weilding green saber "what are the consequences of failure?"
    Padme in white active wear and Anakin in Jedi garb sharing a tender moment "what are you afraid of?"

There is also a suggestion to return on November 9th.
    Last edited by Jedi Clint; 10-16-2001 at 11:34 PM.
    ubi mel ibi apes

Originally posted by Jedi Clint
    It isn't much to look at for the time being. There is a QT movie of stills from E2. I had seen these prior to today.

They are:

Obi Wan on Geonosis weilding green saber "what are the consequences of failure?"
    Padme in white active wear and Anakin in Jedi garb sharing a tender moment "what are you afraid of?"

Glad someone posted it. I couldn't since I got the dreaded LFL letter.
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

Talking

Man, don't you just hate those...SirSteve...

Originally posted by Jedi Clint

They are:

I have the Jango Picture (which is cool BTW) But if anyone has access to the other images could you sent them my way please *wink*wink*wink*are they gone
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Surely posting descriptions isn't breaking copyright? Have Lucasfilm sunk that low? As someone without a PC DVD and therefore no chance to view these images or the trailer on the ninth, I appreciate this description. Kinda like hearing a football game on the radio... And if anyone feels like sharing the 'treasure'.....

Originally posted by EMPEROR JARGO
    And if anyone feels like sharing the 'treasure'.....
    Sure I'll send you the picture I have of Jango,you wont be disapointed
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

OH OH...Please me too...

I saw this vid last night, it's a MAJOR rip off! Sure, the 5 pics are nice and all, but I downloaded 8meg for that stupid thing, when as photos, they would have been only like 100k each! "Oh, but there's music and some background windblowing sound", BIG DEAL!!! No action plus no talking equals no interest. Phooey! The official site should be ashamed of themselves for this piece of junk.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.