Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Movie with best Vampire origin.

Even though it is last on my list for a movie about vampires.
    Dracula 2000 has the best origin because it uses more facts of history that we can relate to and the the legend of vampires' facts fit into it nicely. When the movie showed(to not spoil for anyone who hasn't seen it) where he came from and who he was. It was one of those feelings that you get when a Palpatine tells a young Anikin "We'll watch your career with great interest."
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

I enjoyed the origin from Bram Stoker's Dracula the best. It was sudden how Gary Oldman goes from a God fearing Christian man to the Prince of Darkness' handyman but it is straight from the original source of Bram Stoker.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

How about Vampire in Brooklyn . I'm just kidding, I just couldn't resist
    If you want to find it you have to shop.

Originally posted by Mandalorian Candidat
    I enjoyed the origin from Bram Stoker's Dracula the best. It was sudden how Gary Oldman goes from a God fearing Christian man to the Prince of Darkness' handyman but it is straight from the original source of Bram Stoker.
    yes, definitely cool. really well done in the movie, as well...

not too much origin, but did anyone see shadow of the vampire? it was GREAT! willem defoe was amazing, and john malkovich was just awesome. i guess it's kinda more the origin of the actor who played nosferatu, max shreck (the character in batman returns is named after him...) than the origin of nosferatu. the movie is awesome. go watch it. now.
    Nachos are the right of all sentient beings.

The guns... They've stopped!
    - Dan Akroyd, Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope

Dead and Loving it.

I think Bram Stroker's Vampire origin was nicely done, even though when I saw it I didn't much like horror flicks, but I couldn't stop watching such a nice movie.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I thought Bram Stoker's Dracula had the best Vampire origin with Dracula 2000 running a close second.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

I liked Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

And Lost Boys.

OK......fine.....Count Chocula?
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Originally posted by darthvyn
    not too much origin, but did anyone see shadow of the vampire? it was GREAT! willem defoe was amazing, and john malkovich was just awesome. i guess it's kinda more the origin of the actor who played nosferatu, max shreck (the character in batman returns is named after him...) than the origin of nosferatu. the movie is awesome. go watch it. now.
    I saw it in the theater and I thought it was ok, but could have been better with a little more plot.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I dunno about best origin, but as far as a fresh, original vampire plot, I thought Blade was pretty cool.

And I agree with the comments about how great Shadow of the Vampire, Dafoe & Malkovich were. That movie should be used by film school professors to educate film students on moviemaking and acting.
    {{{r2dee2}}}
    {{{VT}}}

Blade was kick ***, I can't believe I left that out of my post - probably my favorite vampire movie of all time.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.