Red face Anikan figure i found

I was in a wal-mart a few days ago that didnt have any new figures, but as i was about to leave the figure isle, i noticed something odd. i found an anikan peasant that was not the US version. It did not ring up at the register either, so i had to tell the cashier the price. i am thinking it was somehow shipped with the wrong shipment, but i have no clue how hasbro could do that. the packing is written in what i think is french, so maybe its a canadien figure, but it could be a european figure, because it has a lot of mess listed on the back, and something about France. The back of the card is littered with text, and does not have the typical 3 figure graphic on the card bottom as is normal with american figs. I have never seen anything like this anywhere, and the version is not on this website. Anybody know anything about this?

can you scan the back?
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

i have a scanner, but it isnt working right now. i'll get a scan if i can though. im certain it is european, french actually. an email address is listed as "coso@harsbro.fr" and a telephone, and an address as Zl Lourde, 57150 CREUTZWALD.

Registered
    if there is a bright center of the universe...about 3 doors down on the left
    Probably bought online from some Canadian scalper on Ebay who misrepresent what he sells. But I am not bitter.

I have a few foreign figs that I plan to return to TRU when I am not so lazy. I picked the figs up at midnight madness because an order I paid for on Ebay in late February arrived around May 1st. But I am not bitter.
    I take orders from one person, ME

Star Wars Episode III:
    REVENGE OF THE SITH

so you have seen french figures for sale in a us store? or you bought them on ebay? what? i found mine in wal mart.

It's probaly European, I hate them, luckily there's not many of them, your right thet are covered in text, for example:

Attack Of The Clones L'attaque Des Clones
    Attack Of The Clones Angriff Der Klonkrieger

Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Coruscant Chase Poursuite a Coruscant
    Achtervolging op Coruscant Verfolgungsjagd auf Coruscant

Along the sides it says

Includes
    Lightsaber
    ASN-121 Assasin Droid

Contient
    Un Sabre Laser
    Un Droid-Tueur ASN 121

Inhoud
    Lightsaber
    ASN 121 Doder Droide

Inklusive
    Lichtschwert
    ASN-121 Killer-Droide
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

Jek, something I've been wanting to ask you... and this may sound stupid to ask, but do the figures in England have the multi-lingual labels on them. If so, do you try to collect the "plain" versions?
    Formerly Known As Broke Collector $$$

What do you meen?
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008