Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Yeah, when people try to pretend they are clairvoyant kind of takes all the fun out of the idea. One comment in the forums I read was asking about a Rebel Fleet Trooper action figure and the guy says, "I feel like I have to wait until 1996 for this figure."

I wonder if back in the day if people would still gripe about all the things they hate about star wars...
    "One day I will become the most powerful Jedi (Sith) ever." Anakin Skywalker, Epi.II

Yoda is forever my hero now...

Originally posted by Sith Worm
    I wonder if back in the day if people would still gripe about all the things they hate about star wars...
    I highly doubt it since back then collecting toys and watching sci-fi were still considered primarly childish pursuits. Any adults who collected the toys probably didn't make too much of a fuss about the them because they would almost always be met with the reply, "Aren't you a little old to be playing with toys?"

As for the movies themselves, I don't think too many people took it as seriously as they do today so little discrepencies were generally overlooked or dismissed as too trivial to waste a thought on.

Of course, now that sci-fi is a billion dollar business, expectations rise to, some believe, unachievable levels.

Good points biggin' I was just making A rude comment because so many people gripe about what they love...
    "One day I will become the most powerful Jedi (Sith) ever." Anakin Skywalker, Epi.II

Yoda is forever my hero now...

Man, to get that descriptive of a review on the HS, I get the feeling like the guys on that site actually had to watch the thing again.

Arrrr.....
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

Originally posted by bigbarada
    One comment in the forums I read was asking about a Rebel Fleet Trooper action figure and the guy says, "I feel like I have to wait until 1996 for this figure."
    He had the force to forsee it I wish I had that power
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious