Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

is it just me? or is the unleashed Mace Windu

DEAD SEXY! yeah baby yeah!
    haha
    serious note: I think he looks *&@*$&$ awesome!!!!!

he is pretty awsome in that pose! i love how they did the fire effect on his cloak!!!
    h.
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

The new Mace is cool, but the first thing that popped into my head after seeing the images of it last night was the first episode of South Park, "Cartman gets an Anal Probe."

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Excellent pose and a future addition to my collection along with Vader.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

Anybody heard if there's plans for an unleashed stormtrooper?
    [font=verdana]Madness take its toll. Please have exact change[/font]
    [font=verdana]Life's short and hard like a bodybuilding elf... - Blood Hound Gang [/font]
    I'm a trendy tote bag!

or a Yoda?
    Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter.

The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.
    ~SK

Yoda, Han Solo, Luke Skywalker....yes.

Any main character is a possibility. The only way they could really sell an 'army builder' would be to increase to a deluxe status, and sculpt a group of three, but the line is still too new to determine if that's a good idea.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

No, it's just you.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

I think it looks great. I personally can't wait for Count Dooku or Darth Vader.

"Bring it on Hasbro!"
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I have been hankerin' to see the new Windu Unleashed and now I have, and can I say it is frickin' AWESOME!! I thought Vader was cool, but Windu takes the cake. The Dooku looks pretty awesome too!!
    "Who's the jedi that get's all the chicks??...................MACE!!...............Ya Dammmmn Right!"