Talking Ship Part 2: Exclusive Figure(s)

Continuing along the line of ships/vehicles. What is your favorite Exclusive pack-in figure?

My vote goes out to Scanning Tech. OK, technically the carry case isn't a real vehicle, but it's a cool pack-in.

Honerable mention going to General Veers from the AT-AT Walker.

Thoughts?
    May the force be with you.

The AT-AT Driver and Commander are so far the only pack-ins that don't completely suck. Not saying they are especially well made but they're not horrible either.

I have yet to be impressed with a single pack-in figure. I think Hasbro should just give it up and return the electronics to the vehicles.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Hmmm...that would be General Veers!! I also liked the R2 unit included in the Naboo Ship.
    As always...........L

Arrow

The R2 Unit from the Naboo Cruiser is pretty good.

Worst pack-ins?
    Destroyer Droid "figure" from R2 Carry Case
    A-Wing Pilot
    Rebel Speeder Bike Pilot
    Sullustan Pilot
    Gen. Veers (challenges Luke for goofiness factor 12)
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

My favorite exclusive Pack in has to be the Jawa from the Ronto set,I love Jawas and I really like the figure so I'm happy
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Thumbs up

I have to say the Scanning crew Tech and Gen. Veers have been the best pack-ins.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Gotta go with the Scanning Crew Member as well. Great looking figure. Second choice would have to be the R2 unit from the Naboo Royal Starship.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

What's up with all the fans of Big-Headed Veers?? he sucks.
    The AT-AT Pilot is cool.
    And R2-R9.
    The gungan that came with Ffaammbbaa (curse of the double letters ) is pretty cool but that's not a vehicle.
    The B-Wing sullustan was lame.
    The three EU mini vehicle guys were lame.
    Squatting Biker Scout was lame.
    Swoop Troop was sort of cool in a thuggish Cantina background character kind of way, but not as an Imperial Trooper.
    Dewback Sandtrooper was cool, but again...not a vehicle.
    A-Wing pilot was cool because it was the first pack in figure.

But the coolest Vehicle Exclusive figure is Sith Speeder Bike Darth Maul with cloth cloak and articulated knees and wrists. Not only the coolest vehicle figure, but the coolest DM figure as well.

Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi
    he sucks. is cool. pretty cool. was lame. were lame. was lame.
    Everything is Lame with you
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Originally posted by GNT

Everything is Lame with you
    It's better than calling it G A Y ( or as it's known in the SSG vernacular ***.)