Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question Who thinks Hasbro should make...

Who thinks Hasbro should make NJO figures? It kind of ****es me off that they sometimes repaint an old figure and start selling it again, yet NJO has been out for 3 years and no one has made anything of it thus far. I know I will probably get stoned by my forum comrades for what I am about to say, but does Hasbro really need to make 8 different Anakin Skywalkers? Maybe 2 or 3, but any more than that and it just gets dumb. They need to start using new material, and NJO could be their solution. "What say you men?"
    *I am looking for a Star Wars Action Fleet E-wing and TIE Defender. I have been searching for 3 years. Please email me at psystinger@email.com if you or anyone you know has an E-wing or TIE Defender!!!!!! Thanks!*

"If you ever smell burning flesh, and you realize that your hand is in the campfire...."

I'd like to see NJO figures because I enjot reading the books, but those who don't read them they'll probably be turned off by them.
    "hopped up on Jar Jar Binks"

I love NJO. Please make figures. Thank you!
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Maybe once the cycle is done, when Hasbro can select the characters with the most influence on the story arc. Then they can release a few complementary pairs of characters. That way, if the line fails, you at least have good interaction between what was produced, instead of limited random selections.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

No thankyou, we want as least many EU figures as posible in the Saga line, I wouldn't mind if they where in there own line, but there not so no thanx!
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

well I've never read any of it, so my automatic answer is no.
    There are still plenty of character from the saga that they can do- poggle the lesser, a new Nute Gunray, the rest of the jedi council, Bail Organa, etc. etc.
    With one wing, one can only fly in circles

I guess I wouldn't mind seeing NJO figures...I have many other EU figures I'd much rather see, but still older Solo kids with lightsabers would be nifty figs.
    "Two in the box, ready to go, we be fast, and they be slow!"
    Check out my art at The Terrace Room!

Only if they redo the Shadows figures
    Powdered Toast Man!

Well its a movie year, so of course they are going to cram Anakin's down our throats. Hasbro has said they are considering EU for the off years and thank god for that.

Do you think maybe they will make that Wedge Antilles with attachable Ewok from Iron Fist I soooo want?

What's NJO?
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.