Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thumbs up

Update:

From [Bel-Cam Jos]:
    Dear Insider,
    I have not yet receieved issue 63 of the SW Insider. My subscription was due to end after the November one (#63 I believe) and so I renewed it for another year. My payment shows a date of October 10, so I felt it was in on time. I have noticed #63 at bookstores and newstands; is there a delay in sending them to subscribers? Will I receive it, or am I out of luck?

Sincerely,

[Bel-Cam Jos]
    From SW Insider:
    Hi [Bel-Cam],
    You should have received issue #63, I will resend this issue to you.

Thanks
    Michelle
    c/s
    From [Bel-Cam Jos]:
    Thank you for your quick response.

I received #64 in the mail today, so #63 never made it to me. I eagerly await it (I'll wait to read #64 until then!).
    From SW Insider:
    Hi [Bel-Cam],
    We'll get that issue out to a.s.a.p, sorry for the inconvenice.

Thank you
    Michelle
    c/s
    This bodes well for the new Fan Club!
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Unhappy

Only took one month to the day for me to finally get it. I may have to suspend my kudos for the Club.

I'm iffy about the new club. I sent a payment for renewal over a month ago to Escondido, CA (less than a two hour drive from my house). It hasn't cleared my account yet, and when I called to see if it had been received, I couldn't get a clear answer as to whether it was lost in the mail or they had a tremendous backlog. Either way, it's got me more than a bit concerned.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Originally posted by El Chuxter
    I'm iffy about the new club. I sent a payment for renewal over a month ago to Escondido, CA (less than a two hour drive from my house).
    Odd! This "Escondido" place is also less than a 2-hour drive from me, and I live in the Core Worlds, on Chandrila!
    I'm not too fond of the increased publication, also. More mags a year means either more rehashing of stories later, or a quicker end to reports overall.

Man, this is SCREWY!

I called to balance my checkbook the same day I posted my previous post, and the check had finally cleared! And then the next day, I got a second notice on the renewal. Figuring they'd just crossed in the mail, I called down to the Fan Club to make sure. . . apparently, they noted that I sent a check but it hadn't posted to my Fan Club membership yet. The lady said it was a computer error that they were aware of and had received many calls about, but not to worry.

I can't figure out what kind of database they're using that she could tell me so quickly that there was a note they'd received and deposited my payment, but not actually posted it.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Unhappy

Where is this Bantha Tracks membership kit we're supposed to get? And where are the Chancellor's ambassadors? A membership mix-up can mean only one thing: invalidation. (Where's the Sio Bibble icon when you need it? )

I've been wondering the same thing B-C J. I think that the kits are for new memberships and renewals (sp?) only. My subscription was actually paid thru '05, at least before they increased publication again, so now I have a reason to renew and get the kit. I'll ask about it when I call.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Question Hmm...

I renewed mine in November of this year, and I seem to recall (though I cannot find proof in an issue) that the Insider said any new or renewal subscriptions after something like August would be eligible for the kits. I may send an email to Paizo, too.

Red face

It's taken me a longer time to read through this Insider (#66), and I expect the next one to arrive soon, only to put me further behind. Oh well.

Noticed this on page76. Sub headline on the SW Galaxies Update reads "Bearing the Load: Tatoonie Overpopulation."

I repeat; "Bearing the Load: Tatoonie Overpopulation."

Let's play 'Find The Typo!'

p.s. May I never make a misstak of my own!

Tatoonie rhymes with Rappertunie !

I'm so upset about letting my subscription lapse, I'm going to call them tomorrow to see if I can't hotshot the current issue to my mailbox !