Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Insider issue archive info ?

Well, I somehow managed to lose 5 issues, and need to figure out which ones.
    I know the numbers, but can't recall every cover. Anybody know where I can find a complete listing?

While I'm at it, I'd like to look into scoring some of the back issues I don't have (I first subscribed with issue 29) . . . so I'm looking for a complete listing of every issue.

Thanks!

Caeser,
    I've been a subscriber since around ish 22 (I'd have to pull it out and look), but it was the Nov/ winter ish. On the cover was the George Lucas Super Live Adventure in Japan. Again, I'll have to look, but those early ish's had back order forms.
    If I can help, LMK.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Got them.

Where is that know it all jjb !? No matter. I have them all. Here is the list.

#23 The Cult of Wedge
    #24 Ralph McQuarie Interview
    #25 James Earl Jones Interview
    #26 George Lucas Interview
    #27 Return to Tatooine
    #28 Peter Mayhew Interview
    #29 SOTE
    #30 SE Fold-out Cover
    #31 Expanded Universe
    #32 20 years + Special Edition
    #33 Wampa Attack
    #34 Mark Hamill Interview
    #35 Tusken Raider Cover - Newsstand
    #35 TIE Pilot Cover - Fan Club
    #36 Why are these Jawas smiling?
    #37 Senator Palpatine Revealed
    #38 The Simpsons Strike Back
    #39 The Kid who grew up to be Darth Vader
    #40 Dawn of the Battle Droid Cover - Fan Club
    #41 The New Obi-Wan
    #42 The New Face of Evil - Darth Maul
    #43 Revenge of the Sith Cover #1
    #43 Revenge of the Sith Cover #2
    #43 Revenge of the Sith Cover - Previews Exclusive
    #44 (Labeled #39) Natalie Portman/Episode I
    #45 Aurra Sing Cover - Fan Club
    #45 E1 Cover - Newsstand
    #46 Anthony Daniels/C-3PO
    #47 Mara Jade
    #48 Road Trip
    #49 ESB 20th Anniversary
    #50 Hayden Christiansan
    #51 Christopher Lee
    #52 E2 R2-D2 + C-3PO
    #53 Ian McDiarmid
    #54 Episode II Update
    #55 Mace Windu
    #56 Episode I DVD
    #57 Jango Fett
    #58 AOTC Photos
    #59 25th Anniversary
    #60 AOTC
    #61 Yoda Springs to Life
    For my Star Wars TV List go here
    Viddy Well my Malcolm McDowell/Clockwork Orange Tribute site

Thank you!

Ahhhh, The Simpsons Strike Back - how the hell did I lose that one?

evazan, issue 22 is the Lucasfilm Fan Club magazine, right?

Thanks Thrawn, it looks like I started subscribing 6 issues into the name change . . .

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    Those multiple cover schemes are annoying. I didn't succumb and buy multiple copies.

ROLLO!
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

Originally posted by Eternal Padawan
    Those multiple cover schemes are annoying. I didn't succumb and buy multiple copies.

ROLLO!
    Amen to that. I remember when it was only done rarely, but now mags like Toyfare do it EVERY issue.

Woo-hoo ! I snagged 4 of those 5 issues I was missing . . . only those damned smiling jawas elude me.

Originally posted by Eternal Padawan

ROLLO!
    Why would you need to to? They print a copy of the alternate cover on the inside page!

I think #23 was the first SW Insider after the Lucasfilm Fan Club, or whatever it was called then.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Question Hmm...

I noticed sw.com had an article on the upcoming Insider #64, and it made me think; I don't remember getting #63. I checked the site and I do not recall receiving a cover with an Acklay on it. Anyone else not get #63, or do I have to register a complaint?
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

I got #63, but I never got #62 from them. I figure it took me about six tries to get them to change my address, so it's probably not worth complaining about. I'll let my lack of subscription renewal in a few months speak for me.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Exclamation

Curiouser and curiouser... at bookstores, the newest issue seems to be #62 (with blue Jedi on cover). I have yet to even see #63. I just renewed (yeah, I know... ) and so I'd better have all of them caught up. Worse part is, I haven't finished reading #62 (darn work!).